1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Open House

1. beepampered

beepampered Veteran Member

Has anyone had an open house type event to invite potential recruits? I have a few people that expressed interest a long time ago and I thought the mini-kit is the perfect chance to get them re-interested. Thought I could invite them over at the same time and do all their questions in a non-threatening way. Thoughts or ideas are needed? Thanks.

May 14, 2009
  2. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

I haven't done one -but had thought of the same idea. Inviting them over to watch the DVD together (with a PC dessert or recipe of course to sample)...and then answer questions all at once. I'd be interested in other's thoughts if they've done something like this also.

May 14, 2009
  3. kcmckay

kcmckay Advanced Member Gold Member

Wow this is a great idea. I don't currently have any potential recruits but thought of something that might work. I'm thinking once either I have a few interested or just start it to get it into practice. I'm thinking maybe pick a certain day, like 3rd Monday of everymonth and serve a PC dessert watch DVD and have info session. I can always have an open standing invitation and if I know people are coming I'll be prepared. I think this would work well for me. As I usually keep my mondays open for either cluster meetings or to work on PC or just relax. I work FT and PT and do PC so it's kind of my free day if no meetings are going on. I think I may come up with some sort of invite and start this in June so I can promote it at my June shows. Don't mind me I tend to think aloud on this board alot!!!:)

May 14, 2009
  4. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

It can be an impromptu opportunity meeting....after you watch the dvd, and have dessert, you can do an impromptu recruiting interview using the come join us booklet. Have your story prepared, and maybe a few testamonials from your own team mates.

5. beepampered

Katie: Can you post an invite if/when you do one? I might work on one as well but am now looking at the calendar and timing. I've never had much luck getting people to open houses so hoping others' good luck will rub off on me.

May 14, 2009
  6. beepampered

Did an opportunity night with my director who used it as the monthly meeting. Had only one guest who won't be sign now but it was still a fun meeting since folks were here. Did the recruiting ticket game to show new consultants how it is done. Maybe next time I'll have better attendance.

Sent out 25ish invites, called 17ish people, emailed ENTIRE mailing list. One person ordered a small product, two people RSVPd, one came and 'might' become a consultant but really wants to wait.....

Jun 2, 2009
Have something to add?