• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Open House Show/Need Booth Ideas???

In summary, my host has finished her remodel. Wants to have a Pampered Chef party, but doing it as an open house. Would like me to set up 4 stations w/ new product to try & use at each station.
kimdeb
Gold Member
My host has finished her remodel. Wants to have a Pampered Chef party, but doing it as an open house. Would like me to set up 4 stations w/ new product to try & use at each station.

Looking for cool neat ideas for each station. Got any???

She is cooking ahead of time PC recipes for her guests, all I have to do it show up w/ the product & 4 station ideas.

Thanks for your suggestions!!! I have not done a live show in several months, just catalog shows. This show is a Thurs the 16th.

This sounds like a wonderful idea and I hope you have a lot of success/sales with this show. One thing that I think you have got to do is show the deep covered baker. A big hit is the 30 minute microwave chicken. Before my last show I cooked the whole chicken and used 2/3 of it to make two different dishes (grilled chicken penne al fresco--substituted the microwave chicken for the grilled chicken, and the mexican chicken lasagna). I took the remainder of the chicken that I did not use for the other 2 recipes and put the chicken in the batter bowl (kept lid on to keep chicken moist) and had guests taste a sample of that chicken so they could see that it was not rubbery. The guests loved it. With this station be sure to display any of the rubs you may have on hand...this could help your pantry sales.Another station you could set up is one to promote the mandoline. Display items such as the cutting board, large batter bowl (mandoline fits over top), and knife and bring some vegetables like yellow squash, zucchini, and potatoes so your guests can see how easy it is to use. If you have the vegetable peeler you could display that as well with this station. Another station could be items you would bake with--mini muffin pan, stackable cooling rack etc. With each of these stations be sure to have your product care cards displayed as well as a variety of recipes your guests can use when they use each of the products. I hope this gives you a few ideas. Good luck with your show!

QUESTION: What do you want out of the event- sales? -bookings? -recruit leads?SALES: Put order forms and catalogs at all 4 stations
BOOKINGS: Put order forms and catalogs and host specials info, and feature upcoming host special items
RECRUITS: Put order forms and catalogs and recruiting info, and feature only items in starter kitDo a simple bread dipping station - you can not only feature our Basil Blend and Garlic canola oils, you can feature the Bread Dipping Seasonings.Cookware: Do a turtle fudge skillet cake - have extra hot fudge in a pan people can drizzle over their serving to experience the easy pour capabilities.Stoneware: Either Chicken Fajitas in DCB or 3-2-1 miracle cake in fluted stone in microwave.Simple Additions: pair with the Wine Pourer and WBO and have some SA stems out for folks to sample. If you don't have them, possibly host's own wine glasses and just serve crackers/chocolate on SAForged Cutlery: leave out a rustic snack next to the wine station where people can slice their own french bread, slice their own cheese off a hunk, slice their own sausage, cut down their own apples and pears. Maybe leave out some cleaned celery and carrots and ask them to 'experience our Forged Cutlery'.Good luck; let us know how it goes!

Wow- I am having my Open House next week- this is very helpful! I have been on a hiatus due to being on bedrest and giving birth. I am looking forward to it! Thanks!

Don't forget the food chopper, I sell alot of those to women. They like that they get to pound on something!!

Maybe do sundae station theme:

Ice cream dipper with SA bowls at one station

hot fudge caramel, other syupy toppings, bananas at a station

Nuts with the food chopper and easy accent decorator with whipped topping.

Well...How did it go, what did you do for the 4 stations??
Deb

My show went really well. I set up the Pineapple Wedger w/ the Apple Wedger, then the Ultimate Mandoline, The Garlic Peeler & Slicer Set and last the Serrated Peeler, Julienne Peeler & Zester. My host had all the recipes (her pick) ready when I got there. Put my stations up in different areas of the kitchen. When the guest arrived, the host served a glass of wine & told the ladies to help themselves to the food she had prepared.
The got their plates, searched the catalog, asked lots of questions and then played w/ the items at the different stations. The favorite of the night was the Garlic Peeler/Slicer set. Thanks for the tips and I will probably suggest this one again. It was very layed back, no pressure and the ladies loved it!!!!

Oh, and the following day I did an out door event/booth style. Took the Pineapple wedger & the Garlic Slicer/ Peeler set. Sold 3 of those right off the bat. Everyone loves the new garlic pieces. Looking fwd to my next party:chef:

1. What exactly is an Open House Show and how does it differ from a regular show?

An Open House Show is a type of direct sales event where the host invites friends, family, and acquaintances to their home for a fun and casual shopping experience. Unlike a regular show where the consultant sets up a booth at a designated location, an Open House Show takes place in the host's home, creating a more intimate and relaxed atmosphere for shopping and socializing.

2. What are some creative booth ideas for an Open House Show?

Some fun booth ideas for an Open House Show include setting up a "kitchen party" theme with colorful tablecloths and decorations, displaying products in unique and eye-catching ways, offering product demonstrations and interactive games, and providing tasty samples for guests to try. You can also incorporate a theme or holiday into your booth design to make it more festive and engaging for guests.

3. How can I attract more guests to my Open House Show?

One effective way to attract more guests to your Open House Show is to offer a special incentive or discount for those who bring a friend with them. You can also promote your event through social media, create eye-catching invitations to send to potential guests, and offer a raffle or giveaway for those who attend the show.

4. Do I need to provide refreshments for my Open House Show?

While it is not required, providing refreshments can add to the overall experience for guests and make them feel more welcome. You can keep it simple with light snacks and beverages, or go all out with a themed spread that ties in with your products. Be sure to consider any dietary restrictions or allergies of your guests when planning your refreshments.

5. How can I make my Open House Show more interactive and engaging for guests?

One way to make your Open House Show more interactive is to offer product demonstrations and allow guests to try out the products themselves. You can also incorporate fun games and activities that involve your products, such as a cooking challenge or a "guess the ingredient" game. Another idea is to have a photo booth with props related to your products for guests to take pictures with and share on social media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Shelbi
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Sara Dawn