• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Open House Questions - Please Help!

In summary, Patty is planning an open house at her apartment complex and is raffling off two prizes. The first prize is a metal square pan with a mini spatula and a box of brownie mix, and the second is a med round stone. She is also raffling off tickets for the second prize. She is also planning to order new mini holiday catalogs and a few recipe cards, and to do a few recipes at the open house.
PamperedSD
I'm having an open house thing (not sure what to call it yet) at my apartment complex. Were doing it at the Manager's office on a week night. I have 2 prizes to raffle off. I'm going to use the metal square pan with the mini spatula and a box of brownie mix and then I also have the med round stone. I think I'm going to do a small display of items, a help wanted sign and maybe figure out how to hang up the booking slide. I would love to raffle of one of the prizes to everyone who fills out a door prize and then maybe do tickets for the other one and a few SB and small items from my prize basket. I'm also going to order the new mini holiday catalogs and a few recipe cards. If anyone has any ideas please let me know! I'm also going to do a few recipes.

I'm working on the invite and plan on putting them on everyone's door this Friday - the party is on the 14th.

You can do a search in the files about Open House Shows. I like what you have planned so far! I did a Mystery Host event, with recipes to taste, tickets for things. It wound up being $800 with 2 bookings! Good Luck!

I did a search but wasn't sure how people did their raffles and tickets since people with be coming and going. Maybe I can do one item for anyone who fills out a drawing slip and then one for everyone who orders?

sounds like a good time. I did an open house in the spring and set up two cutting boards: One with cloves of garlic and the peeler and slicer set, the other with pineapples and the pineapple wedger. Because people were coming in and out, every 15 minutes I would show the new guests how they worked. By the end, one of my friends took over because she loved the products so much - no, she didn't sign up but she did sell a bunch for me.Did you try the tomato cheese squares from the new SB? delicious and would be a great recipe for an open house - good warm or hot. Good luck!

PamperedSD said:
I did a search but wasn't sure how people did their raffles and tickets since people with be coming and going. Maybe I can do one item for anyone who fills out a drawing slip and then one for everyone who orders?

At my open house, I did door prizes for everyone who came. I tried to pick a winner every 15 minutes and had a basket for them to pick from - old SB, spices, reusable bags... I had raffle tickets for buying customers. The amount they bought determined how many tickets plus they got more if they booked a party. A lot of work but a fun day.:)

Thanks Patty. Did you give out tickets to everyone as they walked in and just have them write their name on the tickets?? I could do that - maybe have them write their name and apt # (for those that win and leave) and do the bigger item towards the end and then a separate big item raffle for people that place orders or have a booking.

:thumbup: I'm bumping this back up :)

Here is my flyer. I printed these up on bright orange paper to put on every door. My Apt manager suggested I wait until Friday to post them on everyone's door. She said whenever they do events (like ice cream night) she has better results with shorter notice so people don't forget. She is also posting a simple flyer with the complex logo on the mail boxes and laundry room and then on everyone's door the night before. I ordered the old Season's Best in English and Spanish to give out every 15 minutes. Since I have no clue how many are coming and I have to work most of the day I'm not sure what to serve.

I'm thinking for food - pineapple salsa w/ chips, Chicken Penne al Fresco (one in the DBC and another one in tuperware to heat up if we have a crowd - or I can freeze if we don't use it), the mini carrot cups, Artichoke Dip (ordered the recipe cards and just got a round stone), bread w/ Sun Dried Tomato Herb dipping oil, and maybe browines or the Sun Dried tomoato tart to use the bar pan. I also just ordered the pitcher so I was thinking of making lemonaid and displaying crystal light to show how easy it is

I also made a help wanted sign and plan to serve most items in halloween trays since I don't have any serving pieces yet.

There are 355 apartments in my complex so I really have no idea how many people will show up! :cheerleader:

Attachments

• MM-GenericPCParty.doc
    183.5 KB · Views: 310
Hi there! It sounds like you have a great plan for your open house event. I love the idea of having a small display of items and a help wanted sign, as well as the raffle prizes. One idea could be to have a demonstration station set up where you can show off some of your favorite Pampered Chef products and how they can be used to create delicious recipes. You could also offer samples of the recipes you plan on making during the event. As for the invite, you could add some photos of the products and recipes to entice people to attend. Best of luck with your open house!

1. What is an open house with Pampered Chef?

An open house with Pampered Chef is an event where a consultant showcases the company's products and allows guests to try them out. It is a fun and interactive way to learn about the products and potentially make purchases.

2. Do I need to RSVP for an open house?

While it is not required to RSVP for an open house, it is always appreciated by the consultant hosting the event. This helps them better prepare for the number of guests and ensure there is enough food and materials for everyone.

3. Can I bring a friend to an open house?

Of course! Feel free to bring along friends, family, or anyone who may be interested in learning about Pampered Chef products. The more, the merrier!

4. Is there a cost to attend an open house?

No, there is no cost to attend an open house. It is a free event for guests to come and learn about the products and potentially make purchases.

5. Will there be food at the open house?

Yes, there will be food at the open house. The consultant hosting the event will provide samples of Pampered Chef recipes using their products for guests to try. It's a great opportunity to taste the products in action!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sailorsarah
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • Kasper2010
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sarahsellcm