• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Open House Flyers Wanted!!!!!

pamperedalf

Silver Member
Nov 3, 2005
Hey everyone, I just recieved my second cancellation for December, I only have one show. I decided to do an open house party with a mistery host for December. I am going to have premaid batter bowls ready to sell, I thought that was a good idea. But any other ideas are very much appreciated. Has anyone just mailed invites to people they don't know? I have tapped out my family and friends, since this is my SS3.
Amanda
[email protected] :(

DZmom

Veteran Member
Jun 20, 2005
Here's Mine

Here's my invite! I am printing these front to back and hanging them up all over town and through out my neighborhood.

Attachments

• Holiday Open House Mystery Host style.doc
    60 KB · Views: 650
  • Holiday Mystery Host Show! Ticket info.doc
    60 KB · Views: 485
Last edited:

beepampered

Veteran Member
Oct 22, 2005
Invite

I'm going to double this on a page and cut in half. Then, every house in my neighborhood will get a copy - I'm planning on copying 200 or so and hope that I get 20 people to come....BEE in NC

Attachments

• Christmas_Open_House_Invite2.doc
    49.5 KB · Views: 469

reegrace

Jul 19, 2005
Pre-made Batter Bowls

Just a note on the pre-made batter bowls. I had some made up and took orders for them at a Holiday Open House. I sold a ton of them. I am inputting the order for the bowls tonight so I can get started making them. I am going to start doing this at all my at all my shows. I just added on the extra that it cost me to make them. :D

Cindycooks

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 4, 2005
I am doing a holiday booth on Dec 3 and I'm making a bunch of the bowls up to show too and hopefully get some orders. They sold well at a kitchen show I did last week. I think a good selling incentive for them would be to go to the main website and print out the colored gift tags to go with the bowls, along with the recipes. Place them in a SA bowl or something & place it near the batter bowls - if someone orders, they get a set of the tags. It's a little thing, but my guests loved them.

Muppetgal

Silver Member
Nov 15, 2005
reegrace said:
Just a note on the pre-made batter bowls. I had some made up and took orders for them at a Holiday Open House. I sold a ton of them. I am inputting the order for the bowls tonight so I can get started making them. I am going to start doing this at all my at all my shows. I just added on the extra that it cost me to make them. :D

How much extra did you charge?

I'm thinking of doing this as prizes for a mystery host show and for a trade show (if I get it) I have only a day apart.
I have a feeling I may sell a lot of these even though they are the "prize"....

PCBeliever

Novice Member
Nov 25, 2004
Neighborhood

It's a great idea to give flyers to all your neighbors. However a word of caution... last year I tried to have a "meet your neighborhood" grill. I thought this would be an awesome way to meet the neighbors and build some contacts. I hand delivered invitations with catalogs to over 100 houses. However, I never called for RSVP's. I just assumed for FREE food people would show up. I bought 300+ hot dogs, buns, chips... you name it.... Do you know the only people who showed up were:
My mom
My brother and his girlfriend
And one of Dave's friends from school.
I cried,,,, hard... but I learned a valuable lesson... one that pampered chef tries to instill in us.... the lesson was....

THE FORTUNE IS IN THE FOLLOW UP!!!!!
Melody