• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyer for Multiple Ds Consultant Open House

In summary, the "Flyer for Multiple Ds Consultant Open House" is a promotional tool for an upcoming event hosted by Pampered Chef. The event will be an opportunity for multiple Direct Sales consultants to showcase and sell their products, as well as network with others and attract potential customers. The open house will be held on a specific date and location, as stated on the flyer. Anyone interested in learning more about Pampered Chef and the products offered by multiple DS consultants can attend, regardless of whether they are a consultant or not. Special offers and discounts will be available from each DS consultant during the open house. To RSVP, individuals can contact the host listed on the flyer or their local Pampered Chef consultant.
ChefPaulaB
Hi,
I have a friend that is going to have an open house with several different consultants there, a jewelry lady, scrapbooking lady, food lady, gold buying lady and me and would help with the flyer. Does anyone have anything like this already made that I could use as a starting point and just make it work for this? TIA!!! (Oh, and before you tell me, I know that the whole "Open House" thing is not a good idea, and I have told her this, but it is her party, so I'm overlooking it :rolleyes:)... Thank you!

I'm doing one in a few weeks with several other DS. We're doing it as Mystery Host. Here's our invite (which is almost exactly like one someone else posted that they made on Vistaprint)

Attachments

• Join Us.doc
    86 KB · Views: 346
Thank you, that looks good... only difference is I don't think that it is a Mystery Host, but it gives her a starting point to work with! And it's so festive! I'm really starting to get into the holiday thing!

Here's one I re-vamped from here for mine in Nov.

Attachments

• holiday.pdf
    410.9 KB · Views: 445
Whenever we do vendor events, I use everyone's logos on the invite for eye catchiness. ;)

Oh, that is so cute! It's PDF though, can't make my own... Love it!

Here's my word document, copied from CS last year.:love:
Deb

Attachments

• Holiday Bazzar Nov. 2008.doc
    93.5 KB · Views: 542

1. What is the purpose of the "Flyer for Multiple Ds Consultant Open House"?

The flyer is designed to promote an open house event for multiple Direct Sales (DS) consultants from Pampered Chef. It is an opportunity for consultants to showcase and sell their products, as well as network with other consultants and potential customers.

2. When and where is the Multiple Ds Consultant Open House taking place?

The open house will be held on [date] at [location]. Please refer to the flyer for the exact date and time.

3. Who can attend the Multiple Ds Consultant Open House?

The open house is open to anyone interested in learning more about Pampered Chef and the products offered by multiple DS consultants. You do not have to be a consultant to attend, everyone is welcome!

4. Will there be any special offers or discounts at the open house?

Yes, each DS consultant will have their own special offers and discounts available during the open house. This is a great opportunity to take advantage of some amazing deals on Pampered Chef products!

5. How can I RSVP for the Multiple Ds Consultant Open House?

You can RSVP by contacting the host listed on the flyer or by reaching out to your local Pampered Chef consultant. We encourage you to RSVP so we can ensure we have enough supplies and samples for everyone attending.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lauriedip
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pamperedpartygirl
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chefgailliard