• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Open House Events: What Have You Served?

In summary, at Pampered Chef open house events, a variety of products and recipes are showcased, including appetizers, main dishes, sides, and desserts. Dietary restrictions and allergies are accommodated for with options for gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian diets, as well as labeling of potential allergens in dishes. While specific dish requests cannot be guaranteed, suggestions are welcome. Dish selection is based on factors such as season, food trends, customer favorites, and ingredient availability. Special promotions and discounts may be offered at certain events, and hosting an open house event can also result in exclusive deals and discounts.
StacieB
Gold Member
Was wondering what kinds of things you have served at your own Open House events? Also how many different things? Thanks in advance!

My open house is today - I have 30 RSVPs yes, to kind of give you an idea of how many people I'm serving:

Cran-Raspberry Fizz
2 batches of Jerk Chicken Nachos
Peppery Pecan Brie
mini-BBQ pork tenderloin sandwiches (I'm demoing this about mid-way through)
Pumpkin Trifle (it was a gingerbread pumpkin trifle but I couldn't find gingerbread cake mix, so I used spice cake)
Double batch of Double Chocolate Cinnamon Dip w/ Cinnamon Chips
Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies
Spritz Cookies

Hope that helps!

The runaway hit at my Fall Event? Brownie Truffle Bites!

Thanks ladies!!

bump, any more ideas????

I made:

- trifle brownie cups and left EAD with Cool-Whip and prep-bowl with sprinkles to decorate
- mini ham puffs
- Cranberry Bark stuff
- Caprece (sp?) Pizza

This year I madeSpinach & Artichoke dip
Mini Profiteroile puffs
Mini Pesto Pizza
Chocolate Raspberry Trifle
Tangy pepper Brie

Related to Open House Events: What Have You Served?

1. What types of dishes do you typically serve at an open house event?

At Pampered Chef open house events, we like to showcase a variety of our products and recipes. This may include appetizers, main dishes, sides, and desserts. We also try to incorporate seasonal ingredients and popular dishes that our customers love.

2. Are there any dietary restrictions or allergies that you accommodate for at open house events?

Yes, we understand that many people have dietary restrictions or allergies, and we want to ensure that everyone can enjoy our food. We offer options for gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian diets. We also label all dishes with potential allergens, such as nuts or dairy, so guests can make informed choices.

3. Can I request a specific dish or recipe to be served at the open house event?

While we cannot guarantee specific dishes, we are always open to suggestions and requests from our customers. If there is a particular recipe or dish you would like to see at the event, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate.

4. How do you decide which dishes to serve at an open house event?

We take into consideration a variety of factors when selecting dishes for our open house events. These may include the season, current food trends, customer favorites, and the availability of certain ingredients. We also like to mix in new and innovative recipes to keep things exciting for our guests.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts offered at open house events?

Yes, at some of our open house events, we offer special promotions or discounts on certain products. These may vary depending on the event and are subject to availability. We also offer exclusive deals and discounts for hosting an open house event of your own.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Alanna1
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies