• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Online Training Courses Offer Real Rewards or Just Virtual Ribbons?

In summary, Rae finishes her last Online Training course and is excited to get her little green ribbon. She is with her friends Bobbi and KIDDING, who are all excited to get their ribbons as well. Rae explains that the little things in life are what she gets excited about and she loves the incentives HO offers.
esavvymom
Staff member
I just finished my last Online Training course, so I'll get the little green ribbon! Woohoo! I know...silly little thing, but hey, I get excited over a little STAR sticker for every 5 lbs I lose! Call me crazy or just a little loopy from teaching elementary-age kids every day who just love stickers or when I write "A+" on their paper *hehe*. The little things in life!

*Course, now I'm thinking I should retake a few that I took over 10 months ago! Could use the refresher :D

Oh, Bobbi, you're not alone. I love the incentives. It doesn't matter if it's a ribbon, a sticker, a pin, or whatever. I'm such a carrot slut. LOL!

raebates said:
I'm such a carrot slut. LOL!
You used that same phrasing in another thread. And all I can picture is an anthropomorphic carrot wearing a mini skirt, fishnet stockings, and a bustier. :blushing:

OK, Rae, you must explain "carrot slut". I am blonde (see photo on left) so help me!

It means that she'll do anything for a carrot. Carrot meaning the incentives HO offers us. :)The phrase is related to "Post Slut," which is a cleaned up version of a common internet phrase, "Post Wh***." A Post Slut is someone who posts comments on message boards/forums solely to get their count up, with no regard to adding any meaningful content.

chefann said:
It means that she'll do anything for a carrot. Carrot meaning the incentives HO offers us. :)

The phrase is related to "Post Slut," which is a cleaned up version of a common internet phrase, "Post Wh***." A Post Slut is someone who posts comments on message boards/forums solely to get their count up, with no regard to adding any meaningful content.

You mean we are supposed to be doing that?? Darn! :cool: KIDDING

I had to finish mine too. Don't want to be the only one at conf. w/o a ribbon!! Good thing was I just went to the quiz and passed them all w/o having to listen to them all. I guess after 5 years it's sinking in:)!

LOL....you girls are awesome. I finished mine too....and Bobbi, it's all about the incentives! Tell me I'll get something, and I'm there! He He

It's actually amazing to see all the people who don't have ribbons! It doesn't take that long and is a great investment to your business.

Just to clarify--if you took them all last year for the same ribbon, and then just took the one new one on consultant connection you're good--right?

straitfan said:
Just to clarify--if you took them all last year for the same ribbon, and then just took the one new one on consultant connection you're good--right?

That's what I am assuming. Except that I had 3 Consultant Connections ones to take. At least I learned something!

I'm in the process...gosh...deadline is tomorrow, right? Guess I know what I'm going to go do right now!

yes...June 14th....get crackin' ;)

I'm done! Yippee!

I'm done - I was done with them before they announced the ribbon incentive. I did all of them because I wanted to get an entry in the new consultant sweepstakes (and I was bored). LOL!

I sooo want this ribbon but being on dial up amkes it tough. I tried to do some whil on vacation (my dad has high speed) but we were on the run so much I did not have time.
I spent 2 hrs at the library yesterday trying to get their network to like my laptop. No dice...

Can you tell I am frustrated!

The online courses that count for the ribbon... are they the 10 on the main page or do you have to complete all the product quizzes too? I'm confused.

I show all of mine done & I only have 1 that is for the new CC. I guess I will re-take them all so I know I get my ribbon too.

My dates aren't updating it still show the 2007 dates completed.

kaseydee said:
My dates aren't updating it still show the 2007 dates completed.

you don't have to take them over, just make sure you have completed them all.

I did all mine - yes I am one that if you dangle a carrot out there, I will bite!

At Leadership 2008, the first time HO had the green online training ribbon, I had a class led by Virginia Stein. She said the ribbon was her idea, and usage of the OTC skyrocketed after it was announced, especially among upper-level directors. So it seems like everyone is motivated by a little carrot. :)

Completed my last one!

I only have the "Support for Downline Directors" to complete. I am only a Team Leader... Why do I need to take that? Anyway...I will take it simply to get that "little green ribbon"! LOL!

pcchefjane said:
I only have the "Support for Downline Directors" to complete. I am only a Team Leader... Why do I need to take that? Anyway...I will take it simply to get that "little green ribbon"! LOL!

It did have some good tips and info in it though...I am excited about all that Consultant Connection can do!

just finished, yeah, another ribbon! =)

Well, I got lazy and didn't do mine...:( oh well...

I'm working on finishing them now... Yes, I procrastinate :(

Got mine all finished :) excited I know it is just a ribbon but excited about it I realised I had done all but 2 so that wasn't too bad :) to get the ribbon.

I finished mine this afternoon. I too, love an incentive, but also am a huge procrastinator...lol!!!

Exactly 60min to spare and I'm hoping that the 10 online trainings I just finished are the only ones necessary. If not, no green ribbon for moi.

Well shoot! I forgot to finish that last one until I saw this thread...too late!

pcchefjane said:
Well shoot! I forgot to finish that last one until I saw this thread...too late!

me too..........darn it.
I wonder if we get a ribbon for being a Sr. Consultant???
I know it's silly, but I at least would like at least ONE ribbon.
I had my green one last year and meant to finish the courses, but my kids have been sick for two weeks and I just plain forgot. DUH!!!

OY! I registered just 5 hours before registration closed... and then realized I had 3 courses to take.... I sped through them and got them all done....

I love ribbons, and so do my kids. I bring them ribbons for their gifts when I travel. lol

1. What are the benefits of completing Online Training Courses with Pampered Chef?

The benefits of completing Online Training Courses with Pampered Chef include gaining valuable knowledge and skills in the areas of cooking, entertaining, and business. These courses are designed to help you grow your business and achieve success as a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How do I access the Online Training Courses?

You can access the Online Training Courses through your consultant workstation on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in and click on the "Training" tab to view the available courses.

3. Are the Online Training Courses self-paced?

Yes, the Online Training Courses are self-paced, meaning you can complete them at your own convenience. You can start and stop the courses as needed and pick up where you left off.

4. Can I retake a course if I feel I need a refresher?

Absolutely! You can retake any Online Training Course at any time. It's always a good idea to brush up on your skills and knowledge to stay current and improve your performance as a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Is there a reward for completing Online Training Courses?

Yes, for every Online Training Course you complete, you will receive a little green ribbon on your consultant workstation. This is a fun way to track your progress and celebrate your achievements as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbdowd0798
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
krzymomof4
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies