• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Online Ordering and Personal Websites

In summary, the option of entering your zip code to find an area director did change as of Dec. 4th. Now that screen pops up AFTER the customer has entered their order information. It's to fairly distribute leads because sometimes there were customers who logged on to maybe JUST look at the catalog and it didn't result in an order for that director, therefore taking up one of his/her "chances" in the rotation.
Chef Laurie
I was just on the PC website and was wondering if they changed something about online ordering. Used to be I was directed to a Director's website to order directly from her. Now I'm just getting the online catalog, but no personal websites. I guess I'm a little concerned because I'm about to qualify my 5th consultant and become a director. I really liked it when people were routed to a personal website...I want this perk too! Anyone noticed this same thing, or am I missing something?

The option of entering your zip code to find an area director did change as of Dec. 4th. Now that screen pops up AFTER the customer has entered their order information. It's to fairly distribute leads because sometimes there were customers who logged on to maybe JUST look at the catalog and it didn't result in an order for that director, therefore taking up one of his/her "chances" in the rotation. I hope that makes sense!:D

But, definitely promote ASAP because that's just ONE of the awesome perks!! Good for you for your 5th consultant qualifying!! Congrats!!:D

That makes sense--thanks for explaining. I figured directors were still getting the leads. Glad to know they're trying to make it a little more fair.

Another question--how many leads a month does the website generate for you?

Leads will vary from month to month. I got 2 HO recruit leads in November, both signed....1 recruit lead in Dec that I am working with.

I have had 4 HO customer leads that purchased item so far, I promoted on Oct 10th, so in less than 2 months, things have really paid off!

Promote NOW!! Good Luck!

woohoo, I am loving this new lead system! Last month I had over $400 in outside orders--which is great, but they were all around $25!!!! Yesterday, got an order for $270!!!!! I was wondering when my turn would be!!! :)))

WOW!! I am close to promoting as well - these perks are lookin pretty dad gum nice to me :D

1. How do I place an order using the online ordering system?

To place an order using our online ordering system, simply log into your personal Pampered Chef website and browse our products. Once you have chosen the items you wish to purchase, click on the “Add to Cart” button and follow the prompts to complete your order. You can pay for your order using a credit or debit card, or through PayPal.

2. Can I track my order once it has been placed?

Yes, you can track your order by logging into your personal Pampered Chef website and clicking on the “Order History” tab. This will show you the status of your order and any updates on the shipping and delivery process.

3. How do I create a personal website to sell Pampered Chef products?

To create a personal Pampered Chef website, you must first become a consultant and sign up for our website hosting service. Once you have completed this process, you will have access to our website builder tool where you can customize your site with your own branding and product offerings.

4. Can I use my personal website to host virtual parties?

Yes, you can use your personal Pampered Chef website to host virtual parties. Our website builder tool has a feature specifically for hosting parties, where you can invite guests, showcase products, and take orders. This is a great way to reach a wider audience and increase your sales.

5. Is there a limit to how much I can earn from online orders?

No, there is no limit to how much you can earn from online orders. As a consultant, you will earn a percentage of each sale made through your personal website. The more you promote your website and products, the more potential for earnings there is.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• marocmama
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Mindy50135
  • TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • xmxsummer