1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: One more prayer request...

1. nikked

nikked Senior Member Gold Member

My 5 year old daughter, Caroline, is having a tonsilectomy/adnoidectomy & tubes put in her ears at 9:30 am tomorrow morning. Because of some sensory issues she has (she will more than likely be diagnosed as Asperger's or high-fuctioning Autism), we have opted to have an in-patient procedure, so we will be staying the night and coming home on Friday.

Prayers for a smooth operation and quick recovery and understanding for Caroline are appreciated!

Thanks!!

Dec 16, 2009
  2. nikked

Caroline was just taken back. She was very scared and freaked out at first, but once the first meds were on board, she settled in. The staff was wonderful and very patient.

Thank you for your prayers.

Dec 17, 2009
  3. Chef Kearns

Chef Kearns Legacy Member Gold Member

How did she do? I just saw this post. Sorry! Am praying for a speedy recovery!

Dec 17, 2009
  4. nikked

She's doing okay. We are in her room now. Today happens to be the day that Santa flies in on his helicopter and visits the pediatric unit. I'm not sure how she'll do with it, but I hope she'll have fun.

She absolutely HATES the IV and board, but she has to wear it while she's in. The charge nurse made adjustments to it and made it more comfortable, but anytime she notices it she has a little meltdown. That is definitely a prayer request!

Thank you so much for your prayers!

Dec 17, 2009
  5. nikked

Thank you all for your prayers. She is doing well, and is almost back to [busy!] self.

Dec 20, 2009
Have something to add?