• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Omg!!!! I Canoot Believe I Miss the 3K Sat

In summary, "Omg!!!! I Canoot Believe I Miss the 3K Sat" is an exclusive annual event for Pampered Chef consultants to learn about new products, receive training and tips, and connect with others in the community. It requires registration and has a fee that covers the cost of the event. Attendees can expect a fun and informative day filled with product demonstrations, training sessions, and networking opportunities.
nancycookspc
Gold Member
OMG>>>

I MISSED IT BY $8.09

AND I HAD A $400 show to submit LAST night and FORGOT!!!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I don;t know what happened...I had to make a few calls on the show and I did...went to get into comfy clothes and then at the last second changed my mind and went for a walk!
THat was IT DONE......I FOrgot...such an idiot! I tell you....

NOW I NEED TO PURCHASE THEM!!!! URGH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

nancy

I'm so sorry, Nancy. I know that has to be frustrating. The good news is that you will probably never, ever make that same mistake again. Of course, if you're like me you'll find lots of new ones to make. ;)

OH NO! I was feeling bad for myself because my goal was $3000 and I was only about 200 away and my catalog show bailed on me YESTERDAY! But at least you got a workout in :)

Oh my gosh, I thougth only I did things like this!! I called the vet yesterday to pick up medicine for my dog and told them I would be there in just a few minutes. I left the house and forgot to go there (I had another place to go as well)! I thought how in the world can I forget!!

I'm so sorry for you!

Oh no! So sorry!

I bet you'll never miss a SAT goal again. Lesson learned.

I now have a reminder set thru my outlook to beep me at 8:30 pm on the 15th and 30th of each month. I messed up submitting a show one time and it cost me.

Deb is right, you won't ever do it again!

1. What is "Omg!!!! I Canoot Believe I Miss the 3K Sat"?

"Omg!!!! I Canoot Believe I Miss the 3K Sat" is an exclusive Pampered Chef event that offers attendees the opportunity to learn about new products, connect with other consultants, and receive valuable training and tips for their business.

2. When is the "Omg!!!! I Canoot Believe I Miss the 3K Sat" event?

The "Omg!!!! I Canoot Believe I Miss the 3K Sat" event is typically held once a year in the fall. However, the specific date may vary each year, so be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant or the company's website for the most up-to-date information.

3. How can I attend the "Omg!!!! I Canoot Believe I Miss the 3K Sat" event?

To attend the "Omg!!!! I Canoot Believe I Miss the 3K Sat" event, you must be a registered Pampered Chef consultant. You can register for the event through the company's website or by contacting your consultant directly.

4. Is there a cost to attend the "Omg!!!! I Canoot Believe I Miss the 3K Sat" event?

Yes, there is a registration fee for the "Omg!!!! I Canoot Believe I Miss the 3K Sat" event. The fee covers the cost of the event, materials, and any meals or snacks provided. The exact cost may vary each year, so be sure to check with your consultant or the company's website for the current fee.

5. What can I expect at the "Omg!!!! I Canoot Believe I Miss the 3K Sat" event?

The "Omg!!!! I Canoot Believe I Miss the 3K Sat" event is a fun and informative day filled with product demonstrations, training sessions, and networking opportunities. You will have the chance to see new products in action, learn valuable business tips and strategies, and connect with other Pampered Chef consultants. It's a great way to stay up-to-date on the latest products and techniques while also building relationships within the Pampered Chef community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Chefstover2
  • Products and Tips
Replies