• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Omg Can We Just Close This Show Already???

In summary, there was frustration expressed regarding a host who had not closed her show or returned phone calls or outside orders. The host finally talked to the host, received the outside orders and closed the show but did not receive the check yet. The host called multiple times, which was seen as rude, but it turns out she was trying to drop off the check. The situation was finally resolved and the conversation ended on a positive note.
chefkathy
I have a host from MARCH 1st!!! who still hasn't closed her show!!!!!

I admit that I haven't been the best at staying on top of things and returning phone calls, but she was also supposed to email me her outside orders--that was a week ago and still nothing.

This just really irritates me, cuz then it makes me look bad. boo!

I have 5 shows to close right now and they have all been open for longer than a week... mine won't return my calls. I hate that!

UPDATE: I finally did talk to my host, got the outside orders, told her her total, and she was to mail me a check because she doesn't have a debit card. I closed this show on 3/31 without the money in hand (I know, I know, but I needed it for half off conference). I still don't have a check. I talked to her last week and she gave me some story about how her house was broken into so she was dealing with that all week adn she totally forgot to send it to me. She promised to send it right away. If she had sent it that day, I should have received it by now. Four of five boxes were delivered yesterday. The host called me at 7:30 a.m. this morning!!!!! Of course I let it go to voicemail as I was trying to get my son out the door to school. After I dropped him off, I went and ran some errands. I just got home and need to put the baby down for a nap, so I still haven't had a chance to listen to her message and call her back. Not to mention it's only 9:30 a.m. and I generally do not call anyone before 9 a.m. I just think it's rude. She just called me AGAIN and I didn't pick up. Geez! What is so important about your boxes that you need to harass me like this????She probably doesn't realize that box #5 will be delivered today. I cannot WAIT to be rid of this woman. She is NUTS!

pcjenni said:
bless and release :)

I agree BUT only AFTER you get the $$$$$!!!!

HUGS!

Okay, now I feel bad. Turns out she was calling so she could come by and drop off the check. I just got it from her. NOW I will bless and release!

YAY!!!! :DPS: DON'T feel bad... you have been MORE than accommodating to this lady!!!!

Yeah Deb! That's awesome that you got the check. Now go to her bank and cash it! :)

1. How long is the "Omg Can We Just Close This Show Already???" presentation?

The presentation typically lasts about 1-2 hours, depending on the size of the group and the level of interaction during the demonstration.

2. What types of products will be featured in the "Omg Can We Just Close This Show Already???" presentation?

The presentation will showcase a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and gadgets from Pampered Chef's current product line.

3. Is there a minimum purchase requirement for attending the "Omg Can We Just Close This Show Already???" presentation?

No, there is no minimum purchase requirement. However, guests are welcome to make a purchase if they find products that they love.

4. Can I earn free products by hosting a "Omg Can We Just Close This Show Already???" presentation?

Yes, as a host, you can earn free products based on the total sales from your party. You will also have the opportunity to purchase exclusive host-only products at a discounted price.

5. Can I bring a friend to the "Omg Can We Just Close This Show Already???" presentation?

Absolutely! The more, the merrier. Just make sure to let the consultant know beforehand so they can plan for the appropriate amount of supplies and samples.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gagescorpages
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • jwpamp
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Kasper2010