1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Old recruit might join again!

Tags:
  1. cakepampered

cakepampered Member

Hi everyone!

I need your help?? One of my lovely (ex)recruits has expressed an interest in re-joining PC. Besides calling my director what should I do? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! :)

Aug 27, 2005
  2. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

How long has she been inactive? If it's less than a year, she just needs to submit the required sales in a one month period to reactivate herself. If it's been longer than a year, she'll have to rebuy the kit.

Aug 27, 2005
  3. chef131doreen

chef131doreen Veteran Member Gold Member

re join

Hi I don't think she has to buy a new kit for 90.00 I have been getting E-mails from Pc telling me that any of my old recurts ca buy only paper work for 25.00 I',m not to sure about it but its worth looking into , she has all of the products so this makes it easy to restsrt

Doreen Zaino
    Future director 252326
    pdzaino4@aol.com

Aug 28, 2005
  4. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

There is a promotion going on for former consultants to join back for $25 but they would have had to go inactive between certain dates (I think Sept. 03-Sept. 04 but I'm not sure). If you have gotten emails about that particular person she IS eligible for the deal!

Congratulations!

Aug 28, 2005
Have something to add?