1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Old recruit might join again!

Tags:
  1. cakepampered

cakepampered Member

Hi everyone!

I need your help?? One of my lovely (ex)recruits has expressed an interest in re-joining PC. Besides calling my director what should I do? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! :)

Aug 27, 2005
  2. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

How long has she been inactive? If it's less than a year, she just needs to submit the required sales in a one month period to reactivate herself. If it's been longer than a year, she'll have to rebuy the kit.

Aug 27, 2005
  3. chef131doreen

chef131doreen Veteran Member Gold Member

re join

Hi I don't think she has to buy a new kit for 90.00 I have been getting E-mails from Pc telling me that any of my old recurts ca buy only paper work for 25.00 I',m not to sure about it but its worth looking into , she has all of the products so this makes it easy to restsrt

Doreen Zaino
    Future director 252326
    pdzaino4@aol.com

Aug 28, 2005
  4. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

There is a promotion going on for former consultants to join back for $25 but they would have had to go inactive between certain dates (I think Sept. 03-Sept. 04 but I'm not sure). If you have gotten emails about that particular person she IS eligible for the deal!

Congratulations!

Aug 28, 2005
Have something to add?