• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Old Navy Friends & Family Coupon

In summary, there are usually around 20-30 people that attend these retreats. They are usually upper level directors.
DebPC
Staff member
For those that have been on one- what exactly is it???For those that have been on one- what exactly is it???

Barbara Duke did one almost two years ago. We had a guest speaker. I should know her name, but it is escaping me at the moment. I believe it is Jane D..... something, she is with the DSWA. It was two days and we stayed at the hotel that it was being held in. I learned so much! It was shortly after I had promoted, so it was just awsome to be there.

My experience has been the same as Shana's. They have cost me around $175 each time (hotel extra) and the $100 was reimbursed via the Professional Development $$.

That's cool- I would never have thought they'd be reimbursable by Professional Developement.

They are if they pay a speaker to come in and talk. That's the part that's covered.

Speaking of the reimbursement... I haven't used mine yet this year. What are you all doing for yours? Suggestions needed.

Anyone have an old navy friends and family coupon they'd be willing to give me? I have a restoration hardware 20% off F&F coupon I could trade.

We hold a retreat every year for our teams through the Ross Cluster. Marna puts tons of work into it, and instead of paying for someone to come speak, we each teach a workshop on something...
We only pay about $45 each for an overnight stay at a hotel, two days worth of training, mostly for our teams, though I have gotten a lot of info from other Directors as well.

We have ours coming up in February, and again, I am totally excited!!

pchefkristin said:
We hold a retreat every year for our teams through the Ross Cluster. Marna puts tons of work into it, and instead of paying for someone to come speak, we each teach a workshop on something...
We only pay about $45 each for an overnight stay at a hotel, two days worth of training, mostly for our teams, though I have gotten a lot of info from other Directors as well.

We have ours coming up in February, and again, I am totally excited!!

I LOVE THE IDEA OF HAVING EVERYONE TEACH SOMETHING!!!!

finley1991 said:
I LOVE THE IDEA OF HAVING EVERYONE TEACH SOMETHING!!!!

I think that is awesome too!

For those that have attended one, how many people are there?

And has anyone done a retreat for smaller teams?

Is it usually an upper level director that does this kind of thing? I would love to have something from my ED that were for only Directors (she is in FL, but has 6-7 D's here in VA).

Related to Old Navy Friends & Family Coupon

1. What is the "Old Navy Friends & Family Coupon"?

The "Old Navy Friends & Family Coupon" is a special discount offer that allows you to save money on your purchases at Old Navy. It is usually a percentage off your total purchase or a specific dollar amount off.

2. How do I get the "Old Navy Friends & Family Coupon"?

The "Old Navy Friends & Family Coupon" is typically sent out to Old Navy customers who have signed up for their email list or rewards program. You may also find it on their website or social media pages during special promotional periods.

3. Can I use the "Old Navy Friends & Family Coupon" online?

Yes, you can use the "Old Navy Friends & Family Coupon" online by entering the promo code at checkout. However, some coupons may be exclusively for in-store use, so make sure to check the terms and conditions before using it.

4. Are there any restrictions or exclusions for the "Old Navy Friends & Family Coupon"?

Yes, there may be certain restrictions or exclusions for the "Old Navy Friends & Family Coupon" such as a minimum purchase requirement, specific items or categories excluded, or a limited time frame for use. Make sure to read the fine print before using the coupon.

5. Can I combine the "Old Navy Friends & Family Coupon" with other discounts or promotions?

It depends on the terms and conditions of the coupon. Some coupons may be stackable with other discounts or promotions, while others may not. It's best to check the details of the coupon or ask an Old Navy representative for clarification.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • AmieCream