• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Old Chopper vs. New Chopper

pchefpatti13

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2005
Can anyone tell me what the differences are? I had a guest at a show last week ask me that. I have never seen the old chopper so I couldn't answer the question.

Thanks
Patti

chef_leeanne

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2005
There is a BIG difference between the old and the new! The old one is not as round,or as sleek looking. It has, a spring running up from the cup to the top of the plunger, has a plastic guard that fits onto the blades, that can be a real pain in the hinny to get on sometimes. The part that you push is a white disc about the size of a half dollar, and flat. So when you have a lot of chopping to do, or have a firmer item to chop, it can start hurting the palm of your hand. Where as the new choppers plunger has a rounded, what I tell my guests, a "hand friendly" push top.

My old one works just fine, but PC did a great job redesigning it to be more people friendly!

Lee Anne