• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Old Black & White Salt & Pepper Shaker

In summary, the "Old Black & White Salt & Pepper Shaker" is made of ceramic and measures 4 inches in height and 2 inches in diameter. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longer durability. It can also be used for other spices. The return policy for the shaker offers a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for returns or exchanges.
LVlechef
I have a customer that is looking for the old PC Black and White Salt and Pepper Shaker, the one that is all together. Does anyone know what I am talking about? I haven't seen it before but the one they have just recently broke and she wants to purchase another one. I told her I would do what I could to locate one. Any ideas? Thanks so much.

it was a pepper grinder that also has a small salt shaker in the top. I havent seen it in years!!!

I just posted one for sale in the "Consultant items for sale" thread. It is new, but not in the original package. I will sell it to you for $14 plus shipping. Please send me an e-mail at [email protected] if you are interested.

do you remember the # style number of it

What is the material of the "Old Black & White Salt & Pepper Shaker"?

The "Old Black & White Salt & Pepper Shaker" is made of ceramic.

What is the size of the "Old Black & White Salt & Pepper Shaker"?

The "Old Black & White Salt & Pepper Shaker" measures 4 inches in height and 2 inches in diameter.

Is the "Old Black & White Salt & Pepper Shaker" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Old Black & White Salt & Pepper Shaker" is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for longer durability.

Can I use the "Old Black & White Salt & Pepper Shaker" for other spices?

Yes, the "Old Black & White Salt & Pepper Shaker" can be used for other spices such as garlic powder, onion powder, or even cinnamon sugar.

What is the return policy for the "Old Black & White Salt & Pepper Shaker"?

We offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all our products, including the "Old Black & White Salt & Pepper Shaker". If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact our customer service for a return or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • TrudysOwn
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • KellyM
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies