• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are the Salt and Pepper Shaker Set too small for everyday use?

In summary, the salt and pepper shaker set is made of high-quality ceramic with stainless steel lids for a tight seal. They are refillable and have adjustable settings, making it easy to control the amount of seasoning. They are also dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. This set is suitable for everyday use and adds a touch of elegance to any dining table. It also makes a great gift for friends and family.
Admin Greg
Staff member
Please discuss the Salt and Pepper Shaker Set. Tips, complaints, praise, reviews, ideas, thoughts...

I don't have any SA so won't be getting these, but I was surprised by how small they were!

They are so small, but it's nice for people who have the SA, this can complete their set. Not everyone likes grinders for their table, so these are good I guess.

These are so small. I don't have any SA either, so I will not be getting these.

i don't have any sa, but WILL be getting a set (or two) of these - i love that the smaller size makes it nice to tuck a set at each end of a large table for company, or have one set at the stove and the other stay on the table, also a great size for rv camping families

Probably not something I'd buy.

Okay, small... how tall?

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/69622_547892575231318_568059853_n.jpg

they look cute, but I have a sentimental set I got when we got married~I'll keep that and keep taking my to my shows....

I liked the look, but was surprised when they passed them around at launch - they're really small. They don't hold very much & I'd have to be filling them a lot for my family. So, I won't be getting them.

What materials are the salt and pepper shaker set made of?

The salt and pepper shaker set is made of high-quality ceramic, which is durable and easy to clean. The lids are made of stainless steel to ensure a tight seal and prevent moisture from getting in.

Are the salt and pepper shakers refillable?

Yes, the salt and pepper shakers are refillable. Simply unscrew the lid and fill with your desired seasoning. They also have large openings for easy refilling.

Do the salt and pepper shakers have adjustable settings?

Yes, the salt and pepper shakers have adjustable settings. You can easily twist the top of the shakers to adjust the size of the holes and control the amount of seasoning you want to dispense.

Are the salt and pepper shakers dishwasher safe?

Yes, the salt and pepper shakers are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing them with warm soapy water to prolong their lifespan and prevent any potential damage.

Is the salt and pepper shaker set suitable for everyday use?

Yes, the salt and pepper shaker set is perfect for everyday use. It's not only functional but also adds a touch of elegance to your dining table. It's also great for special occasions and makes a wonderful gift for friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
SherryLynn
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies