• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

F/S: Black & White Table Runner & Apron

In summary, the table runner and apron are both made of 100% cotton, making them durable and easy to clean. They can also be machine washed for convenience and easy maintenance. The table runner measures 14" x 68" and the apron measures 27" x 31", providing ample coverage for most tables and body sizes. Additionally, the black and white colors are fade-resistant, ensuring that the table runner and apron will maintain their vibrant colors wash after wash. And finally, the table runner and apron can be purchased separately or as a set, giving you the flexibility to choose which item(s) you need.
lesliecooks4u
I'm selling the black & white table runner we earned as a promotion last year. It was used at one vendor show and has been washed once. $20 plus shipping.

I'm also selling my black & white apron. I just don't wear it. $10 plus shipping.

do you still have this and do you have a picture of it?

would love the runner do you still have it?

I still have the table runner if anyone is still looking :)

lesliecooks4u said:
I still have the table runner if anyone is still looking :)

Do you have a picture of the table runner?

Runner is sold

1. What is the material of the table runner and apron?

The table runner and apron are both made of 100% cotton, making them durable and easy to clean.

2. Can the table runner and apron be machine washed?

Yes, the table runner and apron are machine washable for convenience and easy maintenance.

3. What are the dimensions of the table runner and apron?

The table runner measures 14" x 68" and the apron measures 27" x 31", providing ample coverage for most tables and body sizes.

4. Are the black and white colors fade-resistant?

Yes, the black and white colors are fade-resistant, ensuring that the table runner and apron will maintain their vibrant colors wash after wash.

5. Can I purchase the table runner and apron separately?

Yes, the table runner and apron can be purchased separately or as a set, giving you the flexibility to choose which item(s) you need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcheflisad
  • alidafrizzell
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • kchaudoin
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies