• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Ok, What's That Statistic Again?

In summary, "Ok, What's That Statistic Again?" is a game played at Pampered Chef parties where guests have to guess the correct answer to a statistic related to cooking or kitchen products. The host reads out a statistic and guests write down their guesses, with the closest answer winning a prize. The statistics used can vary but are typically related to cooking or kitchen products. Prizes are provided for the winner, and guests can suggest their own statistics to the host to use in the game.
Nanisu
Gold Member
Something like only ____% of women in the workforce make over 100K and of those 80% of them are in DSales? I want to share it with my team on Monday night.

Only 6% of women in the US make over $100,000 a year and 80% of them are in direct sales.I, unfortunately, am not one of them.

jwpamp said:
only 6% of women in the us make over $100,000 a year and 80% of them are in direct sales.

I, unfortunately, am not one of them.

yet:)
but we can get there!

WOW!Really...I let the corporate world making that kind of money to be a stay at home mom.. can you imagine if I can get there with PC. What would the statistic on that be??? And what a great "why" story that would make!

thanks! I am making little inspirational signs to put around the room the night of my meeting!

NDA QuotesWhen I went to New Director Academy there were little signs with quotes all around the room. They sent us a master list. I don't know if this will help but it's what I thought of when you said you were posting notes all over the room.

Does anyone have an actual reference for this quote? I love using it but wanted to confirm the accuracy of it and have never been able to do so.

Related to Ok, What's That Statistic Again?

1. What is "Ok, What's That Statistic Again?"

"Ok, What's That Statistic Again?" is a popular game played at Pampered Chef parties. It involves guessing the correct answer to a statistic related to cooking or kitchen products.

2. How do you play "Ok, What's That Statistic Again?"

To play "Ok, What's That Statistic Again?", the host will read out a statistic related to cooking or kitchen products. Guests then need to guess the correct answer by writing it down on a piece of paper. The person with the closest answer wins a prize.

3. What types of statistics are used in "Ok, What's That Statistic Again?"

The statistics used in "Ok, What's That Statistic Again?" can vary, but they are typically related to cooking or kitchen products. For example, the number of Pampered Chef products sold in a year or the percentage of households that own a certain kitchen gadget.

4. Are there any prizes for playing "Ok, What's That Statistic Again?"

Yes, there are prizes for playing "Ok, What's That Statistic Again?" At Pampered Chef parties, the host will typically provide a small prize for the person with the closest answer to the statistic. This can be a Pampered Chef product or a fun kitchen gadget.

5. Can I suggest a statistic for "Ok, What's That Statistic Again?"

At Pampered Chef parties, the host will usually come prepared with their own statistics for the game. However, if you have a fun and interesting statistic related to cooking or kitchen products, you can definitely suggest it to the host to use in the game.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCLaurel
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Nanisu