• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Is It Annoying When Members Only Post to Sell?

In summary, "Does This Annoy Anyone Else?" is a phrase commonly used in online forums and social media to express frustration or annoyance with a specific issue or behavior. People ask this question to connect with others who may share similar experiences, vent, or seek support and advice. This phrase can be used to discuss a wide range of topics, but it is important to be respectful and considerate when discussing potentially sensitive or controversial issues. There are also alternative ways to express frustration or seek validation without asking this question.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
ok, I need to vent (& it is really minor) We can blame it on PMs, or maybe i'm just feeling sorry for myself but I am so annoyed with a member who ONLY posts when she has something to sell.
I figured I was assuming those were her only posts so I did a "thread by" search and yep those are her only ones.
Why does it matter? It really isn't any of my business, just irks me!!

sorry, rant over

Are you talking about someone on CS? If so I noticed that too. Seems she joined to sell her stuff but really what's wrong with that? It is part of the forum. Yes we should all share too but it is what it is.

yes, it was on CS,
I said it was probably PMS!! :)

You're in good company...I am in the jungle of menopause!!!:yuck: I am the only person I know that loves the below zero weather we are having!!

Hi there, I completely understand where you're coming from. It can be frustrating when someone only posts to sell and doesn't contribute to the community in other ways. However, as a Pampered Chef consultant, I have found that sharing our products and business opportunities through social media and online communities is a great way to reach potential customers and grow our business. Perhaps this member is just trying to do the same. However, if it bothers you, maybe you could reach out to her and encourage her to engage in other discussions and topics as well. We are all here to support each other and build relationships, not just sell products. Keep spreading the love for Pampered Chef and don't let this minor annoyance get to you. Happy cooking!

What is "Does This Annoy Anyone Else?"

"Does This Annoy Anyone Else?" is a phrase that is often used in online forums or social media as a way for individuals to express their frustration or annoyance with a specific issue or behavior. It is commonly used as a way to seek validation or to see if others share the same annoyance.

Why do people ask "Does This Annoy Anyone Else?"

People often ask "Does This Annoy Anyone Else?" as a way to connect with others who may have similar experiences or frustrations. It can also serve as a way to vent and find support or advice on how to deal with the annoyance.

What types of things do people ask about in "Does This Annoy Anyone Else?"

People can ask about a wide range of things in "Does This Annoy Anyone Else?" It can be anything from annoying habits of coworkers or family members, to pet peeves, to societal issues. Essentially, anything that causes frustration or annoyance can be discussed in this context.

Is it okay to ask "Does This Annoy Anyone Else?"

Asking "Does This Annoy Anyone Else?" is a common and accepted practice in online forums and social media. However, it is important to be respectful and considerate when discussing potentially sensitive or controversial topics. It is also important to remember that just because something may annoy one person, it may not annoy others.

What are some alternatives to asking "Does This Annoy Anyone Else?"

Instead of asking "Does This Annoy Anyone Else?", there are other ways to express frustration or seek validation. One could simply state their annoyance without seeking the opinions of others, or ask for advice on how to deal with the annoyance. It is also important to be mindful of the tone and language used when expressing frustrations online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • kcmckay
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • baychef