• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok, This Is Way More Fun Than My "Real" Job!

L
lyneya
I had my first show this past week. A Mystery Host party with a small attendance that is still waiting for the host order, but will have commissionable sales of a little over $450. Plus, a friend started her internet show last night and she's already qualified as a show and looking like she might earn her entire wish-list free! My show this weekend was looking like minimal attendance, but we're up to a decent number of people now. Seems like I'm going to have to get used to last minute RSVPs. (I am too type...I like making arrangements as far in advance as possible...gonna have to give up a little control here.) And, another friend is doing a catalog show with her mother.

I'm definately enjoying SS1! My concern is that I'll be tapped out after the first two months. But if I can pick up one booking from each show, I can perpetuate the cycle. I think. I work full-time, so I couldn't handle too many cooking shows each month.

I promised to give a solid effort for 6 months. My goal is ultimately a nice set of cookware and knives.

Any advise on keeping up my energy level?

And thank you to everyone on this board. You're all great at answering newbie questions so quickly! My husband thinks I'm obsessed with reading here. Ok, maybe the past few weeks. But I need to LEARN FAST.

Thanks everyone and have a great weekend!

Aim for 2 bookings from each of your shows. And ask people to invite guests that you don't know. As long as you are having fun and your hosts are enjoying themselves it will work out for you. You will have slow months, and cancelled shows, (I had a host return my call tonight and cancel her show for tomorrow). But in the long run it all works out, and you get out of this business what you put into it.

Hi there! Congratulations on your first show and for already having a successful Mystery Host party and internet show. It sounds like you're off to a great start with your Pampered Chef business! I totally understand the feeling of being tapped out after the first two months, but don't worry, with consistent effort and determination, you can definitely keep the momentum going. As you mentioned, picking up at least one booking from each show will help perpetuate the cycle and keep your business growing. In terms of keeping up your energy level, it's important to take care of yourself both physically and mentally. Make sure you're getting enough rest and taking breaks when needed. It's also helpful to create a schedule and stick to it, so you don't feel overwhelmed or burned out. And don't forget to have fun! Pampered Chef parties are all about enjoying delicious food and spending time with friends, so make sure to embrace the joy and excitement of it all. I'm glad you've found this community to be helpful and supportive. We're all here to help each other succeed, so never hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns. Wishing you continued success and a fulfilling Pampered Chef journey!

1. What is a Mystery Host party and how does it work?

A Mystery Host party is a type of party where the host is not revealed until the end of the party. Guests at the party can earn entries to win the host rewards, which can include free products, discounts, and other incentives. The more guests order, the more entries they earn and the higher their chances of winning. The host also benefits from the sales made at the party, as they can earn commission and free products based on the total sales.

2. How does an internet show work and how can someone earn their entire wish-list for free?

An internet show is a virtual party where guests can order products online rather than attending a physical party. The host sets up a party link and shares it with their friends and family. As guests place orders through the party link, the host can earn rewards and commission based on the total sales. If the total sales reach a certain amount, the host can earn their entire wish-list for free as a perk from the company.

3. How can someone handle last minute RSVPs for a party?

Last minute RSVPs can be difficult to handle, but it's important to be flexible and accommodating. One way to manage this is by setting a deadline for RSVPs and reminding guests to respond by that date. If there are still last minute RSVPs, try to plan ahead and have extra supplies or products on hand. You can also reach out to guests individually to confirm their attendance and any special requests they may have.

4. How can someone balance a full-time job with hosting Pampered Chef parties?

It can be challenging to balance a full-time job with hosting Pampered Chef parties, but it's important to prioritize and plan ahead. Set realistic goals for how many parties you can handle each month and stick to that. You can also delegate tasks to others, such as having a friend or family member help with set-up or clean-up at parties. It's also important to take breaks and make time for self-care to avoid burnout.

5. What are some tips for maintaining energy levels while hosting parties?

Hosting parties can be physically and mentally draining, so it's important to take care of yourself. Make sure to stay hydrated, eat healthy snacks, and get enough rest before and after parties. It's also helpful to have a positive attitude and focus on the fun and excitement of hosting rather than the stress. Don't be afraid to ask for help from friends or family if needed, and make sure to take breaks during parties to recharge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • thehaleykitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies