• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rant Ok, so This Is a Tough Day and Age

In summary, e-bay sellers are cutting the prices to next to nothing, which is hurting Canadian sellers. The best way to compete is to offer a higher price and offer a warranty.
Mr. Pampered Chef
OK, so this is a tough day and age, I get it. BUT when you are selling a 10" Exec. Saute Pan on e-bay, how do we compete. E-bay sellers are cutting the prices to next to nothing...:mad:

Re: E-bayReport them to HO, that's all you can do. If a customer sees it, explain that there is absolutely no warranty!!!!

Re: E-bayOh, and then book them for a February show to get theirs...

Re: E-bay
janetupnorth said:
Oh, and then book them for a February show to get theirs...

Great come back Janet!:D

Re: E-bayI just find it upsetting that's all. A lot of items are coming out of the states. so the prices are even lower then the Canadian price...I do tell them that there is no warranty.

Mr. Pampered Chef said:
I just find it upsetting that's all. A lot of items are coming out of the states. so the prices are even lower then the Canadian price...I do tell them that there is no warranty.

...and remind them they are paying in US dollars too!

We get all upset, but rather than worrying, counter them with effort and customer service! :D

Re: E-bayYeah I worry to much. Just don't like it when people do play by the rules.

Mr. Pampered Chef said:
I just find it upsetting that's all. A lot of items are coming out of the states. so the prices are even lower then the Canadian price...I do tell them that there is no warranty.

I hear you! I had HO send out US mini catty's with the guest orders:eek: One lady had a spaz when she saw the difference in prices.

Re: E-bay:grumpy:Even if I wanted to sell this stuff on e-bay it would still have to be a higher price then what some of these people have listed. Burns my hide....:yuck:

Re: E-bayI had a guest once brag about the price of cookware she got her daughter on ebay... until I showed her she could get it cheaper as the host special at 60% off plus the lifetime warranty. She shut her mouth and booked a show with me.

Re: E-bayHa priceless.

Re: E-bayUnbelievable what people are willing to pay over there. Food choppers for $1 less than retail. The Nylon spiral wisk for twice as much as it's selling for on the outlet. Stainless steel bowls for $3 less than retail.

Like Barnum and Bailey said, there's one born every minute!

Re: E-bayPampered Chef Cookie Press #1525 Used in Box..8.00 US...right now on e-bay, #1525 Cookie Press — $41.50 on Canadian website. Fair?...you tell me.:grumpy:

Re: E-bayIt's a lot cheaper for Americans to ship as well. I think a lot of Canadian sellers put the price up to cover shipping as well.

Re: E-bayI thought all the eBay PC stuff was a good deal until I too realized that there is no warranty! I wouldn't buy it at any price! I look to laugh at the gullible people though! I'd love to email some of them and say, "I can get you a SB F/W 08 for only $1.50 including shipping! I saw one on there the other day for $5 shipping! What was that about??

1. How can Pampered Chef products help me during tough times?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools and cookware that can make meal preparation easier and more efficient, saving you time and energy during busy or difficult days. Our products are also designed to help you create healthier meals at home, which can be beneficial during challenging times.

2. Are there any special deals or promotions available for customers during tough times?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special deals and promotions to help make our products more accessible to customers during tough times. These can include discounts, free shipping, or bonus items with purchase. Be sure to check our website and social media pages for any current promotions.

3. How can I host a Pampered Chef party while social distancing?

Pampered Chef offers virtual party options that allow you to connect with friends and family while staying safe at home. You can also host a catalog or online party, where guests can browse and order products through a personalized link. Your consultant can provide more information on these options.

4. Can I return or exchange products if I am not satisfied?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a satisfaction guarantee policy. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 30 days for a refund or replacement. Please contact your consultant for more information on the return process.

5. How can I join the Pampered Chef team during tough economic times?

Pampered Chef offers a flexible and rewarding opportunity for individuals to join our team and become a consultant. In addition to earning income, you can also receive discounts on products and connect with a supportive community. Contact your consultant or visit our website to learn more about becoming a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampermejolene
  • Chefstover2