• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Confused about Bridal Showers? Get Tips for Planning a Successful PC Shower

In summary, hosting a PC shower involves guests bringing gifts from the bride's Pampered Chef registry. It's important to confirm details with the bride, create a guest list, send out invitations, and plan decorations and favors. Pre-paid orders can also be offered as an option for guests.
tgardner92102
I did a Bridal Show last year, and it went really well, so I thought. The Bride herself called me last night and wants to throw a PC shower fro her cousin on March 11.
I have no idea how the new showers work, with the registry and everything. Can someone give me a "timeline" of what to do, especially since the shower will be so close to March 1st?
Do I need to do anything special for PP? I realized that my last bridal show, there was a host, but no place to put the brides name.
I just need some help here! LOL

In my opinionI would host a "normal" Bridal Show and post the couple's wish list on your website and then set the registry up AFTER the show closes with the items the couple didn't receive, since the 2 shows can't be combined.

Hi there! Congrats on the successful bridal show last year. It sounds like you have been requested to plan a PC shower for the bride's cousin on March 11. I'm happy to help guide you through the process.First, let's start with the basics. A PC shower, also known as a Pampered Chef shower, is a type of bridal shower where guests bring gifts from the bride's Pampered Chef registry. This means that the bride has already created a list of items she would like to receive as gifts from Pampered Chef, and guests can choose from that list.Now, for the timeline. Since the shower is only a few weeks away, you'll want to get started on planning as soon as possible. Here's a rough timeline to follow:1. Contact the bride and confirm the date, time, and location of the shower. It's also a good idea to ask if she has any specific requests or preferences for the shower.2. Create a guest list with the bride's help. This will help you determine how many invitations to send out.3. Send out invitations at least 2-3 weeks before the shower. You can either send physical invitations or use an online invitation service.4. Purchase or make any decorations or favors for the shower. Since this is a PC shower, you can incorporate Pampered Chef products into the decorations or favors if you'd like.5. About a week before the shower, check in with the bride to make sure she has everything she needs for her registry. If not, you can help her add any last-minute items.6. On the day of the shower, set up a designated area for the Pampered Chef products and make sure the bride's name is displayed prominently.7. During the shower, make sure to thank guests for their gifts and remind them that they can still purchase items from the bride's registry even after the shower.As for PP (pre-paid orders), you can let guests know that they have the option to pre-pay for items from the registry if they'd like. This can make it easier for the bride to keep track of what has been purchased and what is still needed.I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Good luck with the shower!

1. What is "Ok, I Am Confused!"?

"Ok, I Am Confused!" is a popular cookbook and recipe guide created by Pampered Chef. It is filled with easy and delicious recipes for everyday meals.

2. Can I purchase "Ok, I Am Confused!" through Pampered Chef?

Yes, "Ok, I Am Confused!" is available for purchase through Pampered Chef's website or through any of our independent consultants.

3. Are the recipes in "Ok, I Am Confused!" only for use with Pampered Chef products?

No, the recipes in "Ok, I Am Confused!" can be made with any cooking tools and ingredients. However, some recipes may feature Pampered Chef products as they are designed to make cooking easier and more efficient.

4. Is there a digital version of "Ok, I Am Confused!" available?

Yes, "Ok, I Am Confused!" is available in both physical and digital formats. You can purchase the digital version through the Pampered Chef website or through our independent consultants.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts for "Ok, I Am Confused!"?

As a Pampered Chef customer, you may be eligible for special offers and discounts on "Ok, I Am Confused!" Please check our website or with your independent consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• erinhoward
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BeckyC5830