• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Very Confused on Bridal Showers???

In summary, a bridal shower is a pre-wedding celebration organized by close friends or family members for the bride-to-be. Traditionally, the maid of honor and bridesmaids are responsible for planning and hosting the shower, but others may also take on this role. The guest list typically includes the bride's close female friends and family members, but co-ed showers are becoming more popular. The event usually includes games, food, and gift-giving, and can have a fun theme such as a spa day or tea party. It is a time for the bride to receive support and advice, as well as bond with her loved ones.
jewls243
Ok...I amreally confused about how to start a bridal shower now. I have read all kinds of stuff on here about how to do the shows. But my question is, when I set up to do he brial shower like a cooking show, do I also have to have te bride go online and do a registry???? Im really confused about all this:eek:

A bridal shower is (or can be) seperate from a registry. They can participate in a shower only, registry only, or a combo of both. If they do both a registry and a bridal show, you would manually go in and delete any items purchased for her through the show off of the registry. (Since they would not be purchased through the registry, they would not automatically come off of there...)

The bride would get two different "host benefits" if they did both. One would be what she earned through the shower and the sales of the shower, and the other would be what she earned through the sales of the registry.

Hope that makes sense! It's kind of confusing!

i get it now!Ok, i get it now!:) I was just confused. Thanks so much!

1. What exactly is a bridal shower?

A bridal shower is a pre-wedding celebration in honor of the bride-to-be. It is typically hosted by close friends or family members and is a time for the bride to receive gifts, advice, and support as she prepares for her upcoming marriage.

2. Who is responsible for throwing a bridal shower?

Traditionally, the maid of honor and bridesmaids are responsible for planning and hosting the bridal shower. However, close family members or friends may also take on this role.

3. Who should be invited to a bridal shower?

The bride's close female friends and family members, as well as the wedding party, are typically invited to the bridal shower. However, it is also becoming more common to include male guests and co-ed bridal showers are becoming popular.

4. What should be included in a bridal shower?

A bridal shower usually includes games, food, and gift-giving. Some popular activities include a lingerie shower, recipe exchange, and advice for the bride. It is also a time for the bride to bond with her closest friends and family members.

5. Is it appropriate to have a theme for a bridal shower?

Yes, having a theme for a bridal shower can add fun and excitement to the event. Some popular themes include a spa day, tea party, or even a wine tasting. Just make sure to keep the bride's preferences and personality in mind when choosing a theme.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• erinhoward
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • ldynred7
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • purpleluvs3