• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oh Yeah...guess Who Had a $1000 Show???

In summary, "Oh Yeah...guess Who Had a $1000 Show???" is a phrase used to celebrate and share the success of a Pampered Chef party or show with sales reaching $1000 or more. While not every party may reach this amount, it is not uncommon and showcases the quality of products and enthusiasm of consultants and customers. The benefits of having a $1000 show with Pampered Chef include extra free products and discounts for the host, as well as the potential for a successful business. To increase the chances of reaching this milestone, it is recommended to invite a good number of guests, share the party link or catalog with others, and be enthusiastic about the products. Even with a $1000 show, hosts can
SilverCeladon
That's right, it's me!!! A kilo show on my cooking show #2!!! Woo hoo!!! Woot!! I think I might be able to do this!!! Rock on!!!

You GO girl!!!

Congrats!!!

That's FANTASTIC!! YEAH!!! Don't forget to change your show on the left!! :D :D :D

great job!!

Great job! You are going to love your commission check!

Awesome!!Great job!! It feels awesome doesnt it? Enjoy it!!

Congrats!!!!!

Way To Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is really great!!!!!!!! So happy for you!!!!!!!!! Just like Kristi wrote don't forget to change your best show to reflect this!!!

Great job - you have 2 awesome shows!

Wooooo Hooo> Great Feeling Huh?

Congrats and keep them comin! I set the bar high too on my very 1st kitchen show with a $1100 show and it was setting the bar high, wanting every show thereafter to be $1k! Great job and rock on!

I can't change my avatar yet because the show hasn't closed yet...I hope to close it tomorrow. It's sitting right at $1000 right now.

Congratulations!!! Now that you've tasted it you'll want nothing less :)

Related to Oh Yeah...guess Who Had a $1000 Show???

1. What is "Oh Yeah...guess Who Had a $1000 Show???"

"Oh Yeah...guess Who Had a $1000 Show???" is a phrase often used to celebrate and share the success of a Pampered Chef party or show where the sales reached $1000 or more.

2. How common is it to have a $1000 show with Pampered Chef?

While it may not happen with every single party or show, having a $1000 show with Pampered Chef is not uncommon. It is a testament to the quality of our products and the enthusiasm of our consultants and customers.

3. What are the benefits of having a $1000 show with Pampered Chef?

Aside from the sense of accomplishment and celebration, having a $1000 show with Pampered Chef means that the host or hostess will receive extra free products and discounts based on the total sales. It also shows the potential for a successful Pampered Chef business.

4. How can I increase my chances of having a $1000 show with Pampered Chef?

There are a few things you can do to increase your chances of having a $1000 show with Pampered Chef. First, make sure to invite a good number of guests and encourage them to bring a friend. Also, share the party link or catalog with friends and family who may not be able to attend in person. Finally, have fun and be enthusiastic about the products - this energy is contagious and can help boost sales.

5. Can I still earn host rewards with a $1000 show?

Yes, absolutely! In fact, with a $1000 show, you can earn even more host rewards than with a regular show. Our host rewards program is designed to reward our hosts and hostesses for their hard work in hosting a successful show, regardless of the total sales amount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pregochef
  • leslieprichett
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DEBBI
  • cookingwithdawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies