• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Odd Live Phine Call From Pampered Chef

In summary, all of us who received a live call from the Home Office today thought it was really cool.
pampered1224
Silver Member
Odd LIVE phone call from PCI got a phone call today from the Home Office. It was a live call from Cora Wisenburger, sp, in the Communications Department at 10:40 am today to say thank you for being a consultant with The Pampered Chef and sharing our tools and recipes. Anyone else get a call like this? I do not remember ever getting a live call from HO unless something was wrong! Usually they are taped.

Last edited:
Just checked voicemail. No messages.

Nope, no call either.....

I got one the other day...Tuesday, I think. I thought it was strange....but nice. I thought they were going to ask me something or that maybe it was about the Wahoo Recruiting Club or something since I got 2 signed tat weekend.....but nope. Just a thank you!

Not I, unless a) they didn't leave a message b) it came today or c) Roomie either didn't pass on the message or hung up on a toll free caller.

I've only gotten recorded messages too. I got one a couple weeks ago congratulating me on my 5 years with Pampered Chef.

hmmm...I'll make sure to let it go to voicemail should I get one! I'm so used to getting the recordings and since I'm recognizing the Caller ID, I typically answer with "what?" to trigger the recording. *LOL*
It would probably freak me out to be a live person. :D

I got one today as well. My first thought was "I can't wait to look on CS to see if others are getting this call."

I got it a few days ago, and it was a live person just saying thank you!

I got one today, too...and he did leave a voice mail. When I heard it was someone from finance, all I could do was wonder what was wrong with my bank account! It was nice to get a "thank you" call rather than just a bad news call. (Maybe those surveys that went out let them know live calls are better than recorded calls?)

I got one a few days ago, I was in a meeting and I have a new phone---I tried to decline it but accidentally answered it......didn't even let her talk, said I would call back, but she called and left a nice voicemail, thanks for being a consultant. i thought it was cause of being new

I got one from Karen Langston. I thought it was pretty cool! She called to thank me for being a consultant!

Lisa

I got one the other day too! It was on my answering machine but it was a live person and at first when she said she was from the finance department I started to freak but it was just to thank me. I think it's nice that Home Office is doing something personal like that for their anniversary. I'm assuming that's what it is for anyway.

I got one last month,..but it was more of a "happy anniversary" call. Last month was my 5 year anniversary with PC :)

Yes, I received one yesterday. It made me feel that they really appreciated me being a part of the Pampered chef family. It is so nice to hear a real voice every now and then.

I too got a call...She just thanked me for being a consultant and for what we do...I thought it was very nice...wished employers's felt the same way...

This is so neat! Maybe they are working through the lists of consultants and they are from all sorts of different departments. Way cool of them! A simple thank you in a real voice! WOW!

I got one last week too! I also thought something was wrong with my bank account!! LOL I'm pretty new so I didn't know they had never done it this way before.

Related to Odd Live Phine Call From Pampered Chef

1. What is the "Odd Live Phine Call From Pampered Chef" event?

The "Odd Live Phine Call From Pampered Chef" is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef where participants can join a live phone call with a Pampered Chef consultant and ask any questions they may have about the company, products, or business opportunity.

2. How do I join the "Odd Live Phine Call From Pampered Chef" event?

To join the event, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and look for the "Odd Live Phine Call From Pampered Chef" event page. From there, you can register for the event and receive instructions on how to join the live phone call.

3. Is there a cost to join the "Odd Live Phine Call From Pampered Chef" event?

No, the event is free to join for anyone interested in learning more about Pampered Chef. However, if you decide to make a purchase during or after the event, there may be a cost for the products you choose.

4. Can I ask any questions during the "Odd Live Phine Call From Pampered Chef" event?

Yes, the purpose of the event is for participants to ask any questions they may have about Pampered Chef. The consultant leading the event will do their best to answer all questions or direct you to someone who can provide a thorough answer.

5. Can I invite friends to join the "Odd Live Phine Call From Pampered Chef" event?

Absolutely! The more the merrier. You can share the event link with friends, family, or anyone you think may be interested in learning more about Pampered Chef. Just make sure they register beforehand to receive the necessary instructions to join the live phone call.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • tpchefrebecca