• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

October Quick Bites: Fixing a Typo and Special Thanks to Our Subscribers!

In summary, "September Quick Bites" is a collection of quick and easy recipes curated by Pampered Chef for busy individuals looking for convenient meal options. These recipes can be customized to fit various dietary needs and do not require any membership or consultant status. The ingredients for these recipes are easy to find and budget-friendly, and there is no cost to access and use them through the Pampered Chef website or a consultant's personal website.
otisbg
Gold Member
Hi Joy - there is a typo in the Sept. Quick Bites. Would you be so kind as to change the Guest Special to October and not August?
Thanks so much for all you do and I am so very glad to be a subscriber.:love:

Oh gosh -so sorry! I will fix that right now.

Hi there! Thanks for bringing that to our attention. I'll make sure to pass the message along to Joy so she can make the correction. We appreciate you being a subscriber and I'm sure Joy will be happy to fix the typo. Have a great day! :smile:

What are the "September Quick Bites"?

The "September Quick Bites" is a collection of recipes curated by Pampered Chef for the month of September. These recipes are designed to be quick, easy, and delicious for busy individuals looking for convenient meal options.

Can I customize the "September Quick Bites" recipes to my dietary needs?

Yes, all of the "September Quick Bites" recipes come with options for customization to accommodate various dietary needs. You can easily make substitutions or omit certain ingredients to fit your preferences.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to access the "September Quick Bites" recipes?

No, the "September Quick Bites" recipes are available to everyone. You do not need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to access or use these recipes.

Are the ingredients for the "September Quick Bites" recipes easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients for the "September Quick Bites" recipes are common and can be found at most grocery stores. They are also budget-friendly, making meal planning and grocery shopping more convenient.

Is there a cost to access the "September Quick Bites" recipes?

No, the "September Quick Bites" recipes are free to access and use. You can find them on the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant's personal website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
MissChef
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • RMDave
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies