• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for Fall with Oct Specials for Kam - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the specials for the month of October for Kam are a set of 3 mixing bowls for $25, a set of 2 silicone spatulas for $15, a stoneware baking dish for $30, a set of 4 measuring cups for $20, and a set of 5 kitchen towels for $18. These specials can be purchased online through their website with no limit on the number of items. However, they are only available while supplies last and are not eligible for any additional discounts or coupons. These specials are available for all customers, but only for the month of October.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
post-guest-oct2017-us.png
post-host-oct2017-us.png

"I just got back from a trip to Europe and it was amazing! The food, the sights, the culture, everything was top-notch. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a new adventure."That sounds incredible! I've always wanted to visit Europe and your post just confirms that I need to make it happen. What were some of your favorite things about the trip? Any must-see places or must-try foods? I'd love to hear more about your experience!

What are the specials for the month of October for Kam?

The specials for the month of October for Kam are the following:

• A set of 3 mixing bowls for $25
  • A set of 2 silicone spatulas for $15
  • A stoneware baking dish for $30
  • A set of 4 measuring cups for $20
  • A set of 5 kitchen towels for $18

Can I purchase these specials online?

Yes, all of these specials can be purchased online through our website.

Is there a limit on how many specials I can purchase?

No, there is no limit on how many specials you can purchase. However, these specials are only available while supplies last.

Are these specials available for all customers or just for Kam?

These specials are available for all customers, not just for Kam. However, they are only available for the month of October.

Can I use any discounts or coupons on these specials?

No, these specials cannot be combined with any other discounts or coupons. They are already discounted prices for the month of October.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
zonbn
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • dannyzmom