• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oct. 2007 Guest Special Question

In summary, the October 2007 Guest Special is a promotion by Pampered Chef for guests attending a cooking demonstration or party in October 2007. It includes the Quick-Stir® Pitcher, Mini Serving Spatula, and Mini Measure-All® Cup and is available for $25 with a minimum purchase of $60, or for $50 without a minimum purchase. It can only be purchased at in-home demonstrations or parties and cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.
pamperedtracy
Gold Member
My answer may be on here somewhere, but couldn't find it.

On the Oct. guest specials, can guests mix and match the towels and oven mitt?

Tracy

They can, but not to get the "buy 2" extra discount. They'd get $2 off each item.

So if they just buy 1 set of towels, and one oven mitt, they pay????

Having a senior moment.

Tracy

If that's what they order, it would be:
1 oven mitt: $12.50
1 towel set: $12.50
Total: $25.00

There's a separate code for "2 towel sets" that will indicate to the warehouse staff to pull 2 sets of towels. Same for the Oven Mitt.

Got it, thanks.

I don't quite understand why they wouldn't pay 24.00. One set of towels, and one oven mitt comes out to the same.

But if that's the deal, then that's what I will do.

Thanks,

Tracy

Related to Oct. 2007 Guest Special Question

What is the October 2007 Guest Special?

The October 2007 Guest Special is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for guests attending a cooking demonstration or party during the month of October 2007.

What products are included in the October 2007 Guest Special?

The October 2007 Guest Special includes the Quick-Stir® Pitcher, Mini Serving Spatula, and Mini Measure-All® Cup.

How much does the October 2007 Guest Special cost?

The October 2007 Guest Special is available for $25 with a minimum purchase of $60. Guests can also purchase the set for $50 without a minimum purchase.

Can I purchase the October 2007 Guest Special online?

No, the October 2007 Guest Special is only available for purchase at in-home cooking demonstrations or parties.

Can I redeem the October 2007 Guest Special with other promotions or discounts?

No, the October 2007 Guest Special cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • pamperedmomto3