• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are There Any Cluster Meetings in NW Kansas or SW Nebraska?

In summary, the NW Kansas Cluster Meetings are held once a month for Pampered Chef consultants and leaders to network and share knowledge. These meetings are open to all consultants in the NW Kansas area and typically have a different theme or focus each time. It is important to RSVP for the meetings so that the Cluster Leader can plan accordingly.
brandyk
If any of you are from around NW KS, where do you have your cluster meetings at? I am currently going to be driving to North Platte Ne, about 2 hours from me to get there. I have to take off work to make it in time. I am very close to the SW corner of NE, like McCook ne or Lexington, Holdredge, etc. Just curious if any meetings were held in NW KS or SW Ne that may be a shade closer than my 2 hour drive!
Thanks
Brandy

Unfortunately, I'm not aware of any cluster meetings in NW Kansas or SW Nebraska. You may want to reach out to your local extension office or agricultural organizations to see if they know of any meetings that may be closer to you.

Hi Brandy,I'm not from NW KS, but I have some friends who are from that area and they usually have their cluster meetings at the local library or community center. Sometimes they also rotate between different members' homes. Have you tried reaching out to the group to see if anyone else is from your area and if they know of any closer meeting locations? It might also be worth considering starting a new cluster in your area if there isn't one already. Good luck!

1. What is the purpose of the NW Kansas Cluster Meetings?

The NW Kansas Cluster Meetings are held for consultants and leaders in the Pampered Chef community to come together, network, and share knowledge and best practices. These meetings serve as a way to connect with other consultants in the area and learn new tips and techniques to grow your business.

2. Who can attend the NW Kansas Cluster Meetings?

These meetings are open to all Pampered Chef consultants and leaders in the NW Kansas area. Whether you are a new consultant or have been with the company for years, you are welcome to join us and participate in the meetings.

3. How often are the NW Kansas Cluster Meetings held?

The NW Kansas Cluster Meetings are held once a month, usually on the third Tuesday of the month. The exact date and time may vary, so be sure to check with your Cluster Leader for the most up-to-date information.

4. What can I expect at the NW Kansas Cluster Meetings?

Each meeting will have a different theme or focus, but typically there will be a chance to share successes and challenges, hear from guest speakers or corporate representatives, and participate in training activities. It is also a great opportunity to try new products and recipes.

5. Do I need to RSVP for the NW Kansas Cluster Meetings?

Yes, it is important to RSVP for the meetings so that the Cluster Leader can plan accordingly and ensure there is enough space and materials for everyone. You can usually RSVP through a Facebook event or by contacting your Cluster Leader directly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ayoung73
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Mwalker
  • PamperedPrincess74