• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Connecting with TN Locals | Join Our Monthly Cluster Meetings!

In summary, Amanda is from out of state and is looking for a closer location to participate in the monthly cluster meetings. She was recruited by someone from Murfreesboro and would like to find out more about getting closer. Cindy is from TN and is close to Murfreesboro, but is not interested in attending the cluster meetings that are currently being held. Julie Rocko is the recruiter and director for Amanda. Deborah is from Springfield and is not able to attend the cluster meetings that are currently being held. Missy is from TN and is close to Murfreesboro, but is not interested in attending the cluster meetings that are currently being held.
ayoung73
I am curious about who all is from TN - Pleasant View, Springfield, Clarksville, Goodlettsville, Nashville, Ashland City or surrounding areas - to be exact. I was recruited by someone over an hour from me in Murfreesboro, TN and would like to see about getting closer for the monthly cluster meetings. How do I go about doing that?

Hi Amanda, I am not from TN as you know, but wanted to say HI! :D :D

Who is your recruiter/Director? I am in Middle TN, but closer to Murfreesboro than you.

Hi Cindy,My recruiter is Kelly Rucker and my director is Julie Rocko. They are in Murfreesboro and I'm almost an hour and a half away. I really need someone in the Springfield or Clarksville area - or Cheatham County (Ashland City or Pleasant View). I'm close to Nashville and would even drive to Cool Springs if need be, but the closer I can get the better. I've got a cluster meeting next Monday, so I'm going to talk to my director to see what I can do. I just thought since this is such a large community of consultants, that it wouldn't hurt to ask.

ayoung73 said:
Hi Cindy,

My recruiter is Kelly Rucker and my director is Julie Rocko. They are in Murfreesboro and I'm almost an hour and a half away. I really need someone in the Springfield or Clarksville area - or Cheatham County (Ashland City or Pleasant View). I'm close to Nashville and would even drive to Cool Springs if need be, but the closer I can get the better. I've got a cluster meeting next Monday, so I'm going to talk to my director to see what I can do. I just thought since this is such a large community of consultants, that it wouldn't hurt to ask.

I love Julie Rocko!! :love: She is so much fun. Our team meetings (me and 2 other Directors) are in Spring Hill. I don't think that will be much closer for you. There are some Directors in the Franklin area. I'm sure Julie would help you find someone if you don't find what you are looking for here.

Yes, Julie is great. Very energetic and inspiring. I hate to not go to the meetings with my team, but I know the driving is going to be an issue. Last time I was not home until after 11 and had to go to work the next day :-( I really liked all the members, so I'm sticking it out for the moment, but I dread that drive!!!! :-D

I know a consultant who will be a Director by April 1st in Clarksville...how far is that from you?

I have a consultant friend in Franklin (my brother lives there) - I'll be glad to get information on her cluster if you need it. She is an FD and is doing very well - earned Level 3 last year.

who's from TNhi my name is Deborah, i live in sprinfield, my director is in clarksville,however i'm not able to attend these meetings, and my recruiter is from Greenbrier,as soon as she makes director she is going to start holding cluster meetings around here because all of her downline is right around here.

missyciccolella said:
I know a consultant who will be a Director by April 1st in Clarksville...how far is that from you?

Clarksville is only about 30 minutes from me. I'm interested in knowing more. thanks for responding Missy :)

Cindycooks said:
I have a consultant friend in Franklin (my brother lives there) - I'll be glad to get information on her cluster if you need it. She is an FD and is doing very well - earned Level 3 last year.

Thanks for replying Cindy. Franklin is not off my list, but it is 45 minutes away (or more depending on where exactly it is at), so that is still further out than I want to be. I would like to know where they meet just in case it is somewhere different and closer to me than I'm guessing. Thank you! :)

ChefDella said:
hi my name is Deborah, i live in springfield, my director is in clarksville,however i'm not able to attend these meetings, and my recruiter is from Greenbrier,as soon as she makes director she is going to start holding cluster meetings around here because all of her downline is right around here.

Hi Deborah, thank you for letting me know about the Clarksville meetings as well as the one that will hopefully be starting up soon in Greenbrier. Clarksville is only about 30 minutes away from me. Greenbrier is around the same I think. So either place might be of interest. Keep me posted on the Greenbrier and if you don't mind, let me know about the one in Clarksville when you get a chance. thanks! :)

hi her name is jill johnson, her contact number is 931-645-5354, you can tell her that i gave you her number my name is deborah leighton, hope you have success in finding one, and yes i will let you know as soon as the one here gets going, however please do not mention that part, i'm not sure if my recruiter has mentioned anything to jill about her starting her own cluster meetings.

ChefDella said:
hi her name is jill johnson, her contact number is 931-645-5354, you can tell her that i gave you her number my name is deborah leighton, hope you have success in finding one, and yes i will let you know as soon as the one here gets going, however please do not mention that part, i'm not sure if my recruiter has mentioned anything to jill about her starting her own cluster meetings.

Thanks for the information Deborah! Mums the word on the latter ;)

I did speak to my director last night at my cluster meeting. She is going to put a call in to the home office today and see what they say. Apparently not all directors accept hospitalities in their groups. She said it will be up to the home office to find me someone.

If I end up going to Jill's cluster, do you want to tag along sometime? I don't mind driving and I'm not very far from you. We could meet at I-24 and leave your car at one of the many gas stations :-D Just a thought.

sounds good. hope they can find you one close, thank you so much for the offer, however i don't get to go to the meetings because of my childrens sports, we just started baseball and the boys are on two different teams and my husband is coach for one of them so that means mommie has to travel with the other one.

I have no idea but Im glad you asked. We are considering a move to Chattanooga this summer due to DHs job. I've only ever been to downtown Nashville for 36 hrs so I dont think thats the best judge of the state. LOL

1. Who can attend a Pampered Chef party in Middle TN?

Anyone in Middle TN can attend a Pampered Chef party. We welcome guests from all over the region to join in the fun and delicious food!

2. Can I host a Pampered Chef party if I live in Middle TN?

Yes, absolutely! Our consultants are happy to travel to your home in Middle TN to host a party for you and your friends.

3. How do I find a Pampered Chef consultant near me in Middle TN?

You can easily find a Pampered Chef consultant in Middle TN by using our "Find a Consultant" tool on our website. Simply enter your location and you will be provided with a list of consultants in your area.

4. Can I order Pampered Chef products online if I live in Middle TN?

Yes, you can order Pampered Chef products online no matter where you live. Our website allows for easy and convenient ordering, and your products will be shipped directly to your doorstep in Middle TN.

5. Are there any exclusive products or deals for Pampered Chef customers in Middle TN?

We occasionally offer special promotions and deals for our customers in Middle TN, so be sure to check our website and social media pages for updates. Additionally, our consultants may also offer exclusive discounts or gifts for their parties in Middle TN.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brandyk
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Poll
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann