• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

November CN Comes Up After Unexpected Delay

In summary, the new recruits can get a kit credit, Sell-a-thon possibilities, and leadership opportunities if they sign up in November.
kaseydee
Gold Member
November CN is up but it first showed the symbol & I let it stay there & finally came up.

It looks pretty good.

I'm trying to put together what all is possible for new recruits to get if they sign in November. Including all the Sell-a-thon possibilities. Anyone good at putting this stuff together quickly? I have two that I'm in contact with. One I gave the info about the kit credit, but the other one is out of town. I will be in contact with her next week.

What the heck? Don't they usually put in the Jan. specials in the Nov. CN?

Jessamary said:

I was looking for that too!

Jessamary said:

We don't usually get to view the specials when we look at the CN online - you have to view those seperately by viewing the monthly host/guest specials. My guess (I haven't looked) is that those aren't online yet because of the meeting on the 3rd.

Jan/Feb specials are being announced at Nat'l Meeting Day

Congrats on all those recruits Cheryl (koolotus) !

Yawn! They're really pushing leadership this year ...Even if I recruited 2 people tomorrow, the bonus wouldn't be enough to pay for my plane ticket, though I'd LOVE to go to Denver!

I can't get it to come up right now. :(

Oh well, maybe tomorrow morning!

Thanks Linda!:blushing:

me either :cry:

you pull up the oct cn then type in NOV where OCT is in the address line.

the pdf symbol is on the screen for just a few seconds then the file pulls up

I got it late last night! I love the booking slide idea, but I can't get the actual instructions to come up as instructed in the Nov CN. Do you think they haven't updated the site yet?

Has anyone gotten that up yet? Anyone use anything like it?

I don't see it either. (booking slide)

If it's mentioned in the November CN, then the instructions will be up on CC in November.

We always see the next month's special (this case Nov's shows Jan & maybe Feb) but with the National Meeting Day thing, it wasn't included! I was a little bummed too! I love to see those early!

We'll find out MOnday!

Related to November CN Comes Up After Unexpected Delay

1. What is "November CN Comes Up After Unexpected Delay"?

"November CN Comes Up After Unexpected Delay" is the name of a special promotion that Pampered Chef is offering during the month of November. This promotion was delayed due to unforeseen circumstances, but it is now up and running for customers to take advantage of.

2. What does the promotion include?

The "November CN Comes Up After Unexpected Delay" promotion includes a variety of discounted products and special offers, such as limited-time bundles and free gifts with purchase. These offers are only available during the month of November, so make sure to take advantage of them while you can!

3. How can I access the promotion?

You can access the "November CN Comes Up After Unexpected Delay" promotion by visiting the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. The promotion will also be advertised through email and social media, so make sure to keep an eye out for updates.

4. Is there a deadline to take advantage of the promotion?

Yes, the "November CN Comes Up After Unexpected Delay" promotion is only available during the month of November. Some offers may have specific expiration dates, so make sure to check the details for each individual offer. Don't wait too long to take advantage of these great deals!

5. Can I combine the promotion with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, the "November CN Comes Up After Unexpected Delay" promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn Host Rewards and use your VIP discount on qualifying orders. Check the details for each offer to see if they can be combined with the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
otisbg
  • PurpleAngel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies