• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

November and December Fillable Host and Guest Specials

In summary, the November and December Fillable Host and Guest Specials are exclusive deals and discounts available to both hosts and guests through Pampered Chef. To become a host, simply schedule a party or virtual event with a Pampered Chef consultant. As a host, you can earn free products and discounts, including the Fillable Host Specials. The Fillable Guest Specials feature a variety of Pampered Chef products and can be accessed by attending a party or virtual event as a guest. These specials cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.
Emberslady
Does anyone know the trick that allows us to use the pdf flyers and put our info in. I haven't seen the fillable flyers come through other than for all 3 months.

this isn't ideal but it works
you can copy the picture of the pdf, using the snapshot tool and paste it into word then you can make a text box in the area to include your info.

Which specific fillable flyers are you looking for?

You can always use the typewriter function to type in your info - I am pretty sure it is available in Reader - not sure which versions.

Or - print and then just stamp or label your info.

What are the November and December Fillable Host and Guest Specials?

The November and December Fillable Host and Guest Specials are exclusive deals and discounts available to both hosts and guests during the months of November and December through Pampered Chef.

How can I become a host and take advantage of the Fillable Host Specials?

To become a host, simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a party or virtual event. As a host, you will have the opportunity to earn free products and discounts, including the Fillable Host Specials.

What types of products are included in the November and December Fillable Guest Specials?

The Fillable Guest Specials feature a variety of Pampered Chef products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more. The specific products included may vary each month, so be sure to check with your consultant for the latest offerings.

How can I take advantage of the Fillable Guest Specials?

To take advantage of the Fillable Guest Specials, simply attend a Pampered Chef party or virtual event as a guest and make a purchase. The special discounts and deals will automatically apply to eligible products in your order.

Can I combine the Fillable Host and Guest Specials with other promotions or discounts?

No, the Fillable Host and Guest Specials cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. They are exclusive offers that cannot be combined with other deals or sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ivykeep
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
Replies