• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nothing Replaces Getting on the Phone

In summary, while technology can be helpful in our business, making personal phone calls to our customers is still the most effective way to generate business. It allows us to connect with them on a personal level and build stronger relationships. Additionally, there are techniques such as Out of the Box calls and BIG MAC calls that can be used to turn around a business slump. It's important to balance technology with personal interactions for the best results.
DebPC
Staff member
I have discovered over the last few years that even though the company sends "Your discount is about to expire emails" and I send an email newsletter etc. Nothing gets me more business than getting on the phone. You can send out flyers and drop off catalogs. But the personal one to one phone contact- the excitement and warmth in your voice will yield the best results.So certainly use the computer as a way to communicate and keep your guests up to date, but don't use it as a substitute for making those very important customer care calls.

There isa technique for turning around your business if it's in a slump. I've heard you should make 5 phone calls to live bodies for 21 straight days. Leaving a message doesn't count.

What do I say???What do I say when I make these calls. I've always depended on my shows giving me bookings and now I'm in a slump. I need to make calls and don't know how! I hope I don't sound stupid, I am really just a chicken!

If it is a past costumer, you can say you are doing your Out of the Box calls....do you have your products out of the box?

Hi this is **** with Pampered Chef, we met at ****'s party. I am doing my out of the box calls to see if you have your **** out of the box.

You can also make, BIG MAC CALLS....Morning After Calls. I've attached a script.

You can download the words to say right of the PC website under downloads.

Attachments

• Big MAC script.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 1,035
Hi there,I completely agree with you! While technology certainly has its benefits in our business, nothing beats the personal touch of a phone call. It allows us to connect with our customers on a more personal level and build stronger relationships. Plus, hearing the excitement and warmth in our voices can be contagious and really get our customers excited about our products.I always make sure to balance my use of technology with making those important customer care calls. It's a great way to not only remind them of any upcoming promotions or discounts, but also to check in and see how they're doing. It's all about building that trust and rapport with our customers.Thanks for sharing your insight and reminding us of the value of personal phone calls.Best,

What does "Nothing Replaces Getting on the Phone" mean?

"Nothing Replaces Getting on the Phone" means that no other form of communication can match the effectiveness and personal touch of speaking to someone directly over the phone.

Why is getting on the phone important?

Getting on the phone allows for real-time conversation and allows for tone and emotion to be conveyed, which can be lost in other forms of communication such as email or text.

What are the benefits of getting on the phone?

Getting on the phone can lead to clearer communication, faster decision making, and stronger relationships. It also allows for immediate feedback and problem-solving.

What are some alternatives to getting on the phone?

Some alternatives to getting on the phone include email, text messaging, video conferencing, and social media messaging. While these can be effective in certain situations, they may not always be the best choice for important or sensitive conversations.

How can I incorporate getting on the phone into my communication strategy?

To incorporate getting on the phone into your communication strategy, make it a priority to schedule phone calls instead of relying solely on other forms of communication. Be sure to have clear objectives and prepare for the call to make it as productive as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Poll
  • PamperchefJames
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperchefJames