• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Not Understanding Lack of Orders

In summary, the cancer center is looking for donations to help out with the expenses of treating a patient. However, the only orders that have come in are from personal friends of the person in charge of the fundraiser. The email only states that 25% of the sales will go to the cancer center, and the kickoff event only emphasized the business aspects of the fundraiser
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I've had a fundraiser going for about a week now to help out the cancer center where my father was being treated. They have a huge facility and 4 other clinics in neighboring towns. I was copied for the email that the person in charge of fundraising events put out to all the clinics. It looked nice to me. I can't understand why the only orders that I've gotten are from my own personal friends. I even had her say that at least 25% of the sales would go to the center. (Includes my matching commision).
Any ideas?

Who did the email go to? The people who work at the clinic, or supporters of the clinic?

The problem is that email only gets you so far. I think you have to make it personal- phone calls and personal contact.

The email went to both employees and supporters. I saw one name was a local politician.

Was there a deadline for ordering on the email? I know I am very guilty of the "I'll get to it later" attitude. I'll mark it as unread, and then promptly forget about it. I also do agree that personal contact is important. Especially if the email is going out from someone who doesn't personally work with the recipients.

Also, remember that people usually say yes on the 5th time that you ask. It's United Way time at work again, and I'm fully expecting to hear something about one way or another that they're trying to raise funds almost every day for the next couple of weeks. It might be helpful to send out several emails.

Yes the email states that the fundraiser ends on the 10th. I would not feel right using their contacts to send out more emails.

You could ask the person in charge of the fundraiser to send out more emails. Explain the benefits of doing so. The same with the phone calls. Explain the benefits of contacting people personally.

I'm sure you're familiar with the staff. How about the families of the other patients? Have you talked to them about the benefits of collecting orders? I can't remember, did you do a kickoff event?

1. Why am I not receiving many orders for my Pampered Chef business?

There could be a few reasons for the lack of orders. It could be due to a slow season or a decrease in demand for the products you are promoting. It could also be because you are not actively promoting your business or reaching out to potential customers. Another possibility is that your pricing may be too high compared to your competitors. We recommend evaluating your marketing strategies and making any necessary adjustments to increase orders.

2. What can I do to increase my order numbers?

To increase your order numbers, we suggest reaching out to your network and promoting your business through various channels such as social media, word of mouth, or hosting a Pampered Chef party. You can also offer special discounts or promotions to attract new customers. Additionally, make sure to regularly update your product offerings and stay informed about current trends to appeal to a wider audience.

3. How can I keep track of my orders?

We have a user-friendly online portal for our consultants to track their orders. Simply log in to your account and click on the "Orders" tab to view your current and past orders. You can also use this platform to communicate with customers, track payments, and manage your inventory.

4. Is there a minimum order requirement for my customers?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for customers. They can place an order for any amount, and you will still receive commission on their purchase. However, keep in mind that larger orders may result in higher commissions for you.

5. Can I still receive commission on orders placed through the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can still receive commission on orders placed through the Pampered Chef website as long as the customer uses your unique consultant code or link when making their purchase. This code or link can be found in your consultant account under the "Marketing" tab. If a customer forgets to use your code, you can still contact our customer service team to have the commission applied to your account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Manda2831
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • jesusluvsu2005
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies