• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Not Pampered Chef Related Pampers Points

In summary, the conversation is about a person asking for Pampers codes to save up for a stroller. They are worried about missing most of summer by the time they save enough points and the shipping time. They discuss the value of codes and the possibility of transferring accounts to combine points. One person warns about the long shipping time and high shipping costs. Others offer to help by saving codes and the person explains they are looking for a trike that can be pushed. They also discuss the frustration of not being able to see shipping costs until enough points are saved.
JWorks
Silver Member
hi all, i am asking for anyone that uses pampers and may not use the points if they can email me the codes. i will return favor if someone is saving for something. i am 80 points away from thi stroller i want to get for summer, but i am afraid by the time i save points and the shipping time i will have missed most of summer. if i had the money i would go stock up on diapers (just for the points) my son is 19 months so he will be in diapers for awhile so i can "repay" anyone that doesnt need them now at a later date. thank you

How many points are each code worth?

I think I have that many in my "account" with Pampers...do you know if there is a way I can give you my points that I have already entered?

JaimeQ said:
How many points are each code worth?
Depends on what size package it is.
Wipes are 1-3 points and diapers are 1-4 points, I think!

you can transfer your account to someone else, and they can change the name, but you cant take your points and add to someone elses point. make sense?

I have been doing the Pampers points for years and wanted to let you know that shipping taked forever- plus you have to pay the shipping! I ordered a 65 point item in December and it hasn't shown up yet, plus I had to pay almost $10 for shipping and the item at our local walmart is $15ish!Just wanted to warn you that it might not be the great deal you thought it was....

JWorks said:
you can transfer your account to someone else, and they can change the name, but you cant take your points and add to someone elses point. make sense?
Not sure if I am following you...so if I transferred my account into your name it wouldn't totally help you, since then you would have points in two different accounts and couldn't use them all at once for your stroller?

kelly - right i would end up having 2 account that i cant combine. i tried to get someone to tell me the shipping on stroller but havent had any luck. i found the stroller at walmart for 145.00, so i figure if i only have to pay shipping it wont be so bad.

JWorks said:
kelly - right i would end up having 2 account that i cant combine. i tried to get someone to tell me the shipping on stroller but havent had any luck. i found the stroller at walmart for 145.00, so i figure if i only have to pay shipping it wont be so bad.
Well, looks like I can't help you...that really stinks! Usually, I have a stack of those codes sitting in a drawer, waiting for me to enter them. Wouldn't you know that I just entered about 30 points last week!!! I just looked on their website and saw what you were saying about not being able to combine accounts. Ugh. Sorry!

Hopefully some of the other ladies on here can help you out! I will keep you in mind when I get more points, but right now I don't have ANY!

JWorks said:
You can't see the shipping amount until you have enough points...it drives me nuts!!

I did Pampered Points 5 years ago when the DD was little...earned the car for her (motorized)...it took almost a year for it to ship to me...

My son uses generic diapers so I don't have any currently, but if I come across any will let you know - good luck!

BTW, what stroller are you looking at? Don't know what they currently offer...

I don't see a stroller- are you talking about the kettler trike that you can push?

I got excited thinking they added new items...nope!

I don't like that you can't see the shipping till you have enough points. How am I supposed to know if I should redeem my points, or save them for something bigger?

I agree with you Gillian, after seeing the shipping on some of the items I COULD get right now, it looks like I wouldn't be saving hardly at all! Plus, if it takes that long to ship items, that is crazy!

I am sure mine is higher being in Alaska- but I am shocked at the shipping prices for even the little duplo blocks!

it is the trike you can push / sorry i was thinking stroller
now i dont know what to do - the whole reason im eagerly trying to get points is so i would have for summer!!!!uuuggghhhh i hate thinking you are getting a great deal and it turns out to be a flop. thank you all for the info

I don't mean to crush your hopes, but I don't want you do work your butt off just to have the trike NEXT summer!

Related to Not Pampered Chef Related Pampers Points

What are Pampers Points?

Pampers Points are a rewards program where customers can earn points by purchasing Pampers products and redeem them for various rewards.

How do I earn Pampers Points?

To earn Pampers Points, simply purchase Pampers products and enter the codes found on the packaging on the Pampers Rewards website. You can also earn points by participating in special promotions and activities.

What can I redeem my Pampers Points for?

You can redeem your Pampers Points for a variety of rewards, including discounts on Pampers products, gift cards, and sweepstakes entries.

Do Pampers Points expire?

Yes, Pampers Points do expire. The expiration date can vary, so be sure to check the terms and conditions for each reward before redeeming your points.

Can I transfer my Pampers Points to someone else?

No, Pampers Points are non-transferable and can only be redeemed by the account holder. However, you can use your points to purchase a reward for someone else as a gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • pamperedtraci
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pamperedtraci
  • Shelly FLASH Clemmons