• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Chicago Sprig Launch Challenge: Earn Extra Points!

In summary, the challenge was to earn extra points and Chicago was filled to capacity so they might have to wait until the next Spring launch to get the extra points.
pchefjaime
Gold Member
Ok so I am a ditz but I was wondering what the challange was for each group the earn extra points? Does anyone know if chicago made it?

I was wondering that myself. I thought they were going to announce which cities "Phil" was going to visit that would get the extra points....I thought they said the week after registration closed. Maybe it's after they close it for new consultants this week?I know they had to have more than a certain % in attendance. I think after they announced that incentive- most cities have easily surpassed the number needed (40% sticks in my head).

I saw in the last NewsBites that Chicago was filled to capacity.

I believe he will show up at the winning events and surprise the group. That's how I read it anyway. You didn't have to be full to win. When a city got to a certain % (was it 30?) your city got one entry and additional entries for higher %'s they they'd draw one per day.

It's all a gamble and we'll learn if we are at the lucky place when we're there. It won't be announced ahead of time.

very good ladies!! Let's all cross our fingers. I could not remember the rules!

BethCooks4U said:
I believe he will show up at the winning events and surprise the group. That's how I read it anyway.

That's how I read it too.

That's how I interrupted it as well. It was a chance thing. We would not know until he just showed up. What I can not remember is what the prize was or if I misunderstood that it would be an extra 1000 points for each group he visited? Or if there would be drawings for extra points. I'M SO CONFUSED!!! All I do know is that it was gonna be good!

pampered1224 said:
That's how I interrupted it as well. It was a chance thing. We would not know until he just showed up. What I can not remember is what the prize was or if I misunderstood that it would be an extra 1000 points for each group he visited? Or if there would be drawings for extra points. I'M SO CONFUSED!!! All I do know is that it was gonna be good!

Everyone at the events he shows up at gets 1000 points. There will also be drawings at all the events for points (Probably 5-10 people will win those).

BethCooks4U said:
Everyone at the events he shows up at gets 1000 points. There will also be drawings at all the events for points (Probably 5-10 people will win those).

And that's an extra 1000 on top of what you get just for attending.

NooraK said:
And that's an extra 1000 on top of what you get just for attending.

That's right EVERYONE who attends any of the meetings gets 1000 points.

I am so excited and can't wait for the Spring Launch next Thursday. My DH thinks I am nut's to be excited about leaving the house at 5:30 am to get to the location on time. :)

I KNOW THAT ONE! I too have to be up and out of the house by 5 a.m. to get to Chicago on time! Pat thinks I am absolutely bonkers! Hey do you think it may be too obvious for Phil to show in Chicago?

1. What is the "Discover the Chicago Sprig Launch Challenge: Earn Extra Points!"?

The "Discover the Chicago Sprig Launch Challenge" is a special promotion by Pampered Chef to celebrate the launch of our new Chicago Sprig Collection. It allows customers to earn extra points towards rewards by participating in various challenges.

2. How do I participate in the Chicago Sprig Launch Challenge?

To participate, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant or a customer enrolled in our rewards program. Simply log in to your account on our website or app and navigate to the "Discover the Chicago Sprig Launch Challenge" page. There, you will find a list of challenges to complete.

3. What types of challenges are included in the Chicago Sprig Launch Challenge?

The challenges vary and can include tasks such as hosting a virtual party, sharing our Chicago Sprig products on social media, or purchasing a specific product from the collection. Each challenge has a different point value and can be completed multiple times.

4. How long is the Chicago Sprig Launch Challenge running for?

The challenge will be running for a limited time from [start date] to [end date]. Be sure to check the challenge page for the exact dates and to complete as many challenges as you can before time runs out!

5. What rewards can I earn from participating in the Chicago Sprig Launch Challenge?

By completing challenges and earning points, you will be eligible for various rewards such as free products, discounts, and exclusive Pampered Chef merchandise. The more points you earn, the better the rewards you can redeem!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
beckyjsmith
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
cookinmama
Replies
Views