• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Savings with 60% Off & Book Now: Special Offer for Friends!

In summary, your friend is not interested in booking anything in the new catalog because it is only 60% off.
Jennie4PC
So last night I had a show and I got 2 bookings on the calander which is great and one of them I asked her when she was interested in booking and she said well the Feb special doesnt really interest me :eek: She is one of my friends from school and I said picking anything out of the catalog for 60% off doesnt interest you? I think she ended doing Jan

Hmmm...that is strange! I am wanting to do a Show in February myself! I also have a November Host that wants to do a Couples Show in February! She wants the DCB that she couldn't get in November because her husband got a 2-week layoff just before her Show closed! Maybe she doesn't understand what that means...

WOW! That is amazing isn't it? Never heard that one before....

Then no host special is going to interest her except getting extra free products. What more can you ask for than to be able to get anything you want for 60% off - think about what that means, items like the knife block set - that would never be a host special on it's own because it's so expensive and not everyone wants it, but now the Feb host can get it - the 16 piece SA dinner set, another one that won't stand alone. February is awesome, sounds like discounted won't do it for her, she wants it for FREE so January is the way to go.

Maybe she doesn't want anything big (or doesn't have the money for anything big, even at 60% off). If everything you want is pretty low in cost, then Jan is a much better special for you, than getting one smaller thing at 60% off.

Last edited:
AnnieBee said:
Maybe she doesn't want anything big (or doesn't have the money for anything big, even at 60% off. If everything you want is pretty low in cost, then Jan is a much better special for you, than getting one maller thing at 60% off.

This is what I was thinking too.

Maybe she thinks that's all she gets is a 60 percent off item?? Does she understand the host program? Make sure she knows about the FREE too...and the food, fun, and friends!
Deb

It could be that 60% off doesn't interest her because she doesn't "need" 60% off, money may not matter too much to her.

i had a feb host last year who did not buy anything - she spent her free product value and that was it. if you're tight on money, then 60% off anything is not attractive.

your host actually benefited you by booking in january - you get double points!

I looked at my calander and she did book Feb, she knows about the free prodct cause she is a past host.
I saw her at school yesterday and I asked her if she wanted March since it was a new catalog and what not and she said she decided that she really likes the Feb host special so she is sticking with it. Lets just say my host from Sat is stocked she has 2-3 Jan shows to attend and 2 feb.
And yes I have asked her to sign not interested.

What is the "Maximize Your Savings with 60% Off & Book Now" special offer?

The "Maximize Your Savings with 60% Off & Book Now" special offer is a limited time promotion offered by Pampered Chef for friends of our consultants. It allows you to save 60% off the retail price on select products and also receive a free gift with your purchase when you book a party or cooking show with your consultant.

How long is this special offer valid?

This special offer is valid for a limited time only and the specific expiration date may vary. Please check with your consultant for the exact timeline of the promotion.

What products are included in the 60% off discount?

The products included in the 60% off discount may vary, but usually include a selection of our popular kitchen tools and gadgets. Your consultant will be able to provide you with a list of eligible products.

Can I combine the 60% off discount with other promotions or discounts?

No, the 60% off discount cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. It is a stand-alone offer and cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.

How can I take advantage of this special offer?

To take advantage of this special offer, simply book a party or cooking show with your consultant and mention the "Maximize Your Savings with 60% Off & Book Now" offer. Your consultant will then provide you with the necessary information and instructions to redeem the discount and free gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookinthehouse
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
paroese
  • KaiKendall
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies