• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Not Going to Conference Read This...

In summary, a team is doing a telecall on Sunday night, the 13th, where they will share information via email since no posting is allowed until after the 3rd wave. Attendees are excited to hear all the news and updates from conference and are requesting to be added to the email list. Some are unable to attend due to surgery or other commitments. Many are grateful for the updates and are looking forward to hearing about new products and announcements.
cewcooks
Ok, I am not going to conference but my team is doing a telecall Sunday night the 13th if anything good, I can send e mails. I don't think I am allowed to post things right?

Just thought I would share:chef:

Correct. No posting till after the 3rd wave...

(you can share via email though!! All of us who aren't able to attend would be grateful!!)

Pick me, pick me! :D

KellyTheChef said:

(you can share via email though!! All of us who aren't able to attend would be grateful!!)

I will probably hear a lot of info from my recruiter but if you are emailing notes, please add me to it. Thanks!

Yes add me too I can't go this year either and I so wanted to !!!! Totally bumbed about it but I will be totally excited to hear all the news.

Send to me too! Thanks! Funny how our lives have become Obsessed with finding out all the good stuff going on at conference! (well i have become obsessed anyway hahaha) and if anyone has any pcitrues of anything or flyers from what goes on at conferece please pass them along too! thanks!

Could I be included as well? My director is not the type to call us right away and tell us things. She makes us wait until the monthly meeting :(

Would love to be added to your email list - thanks.
Have a safe and fun trip!!

[email protected]

Please add me to your email list also. I can't wait to hear all the scope about conference and the new products. Maybe next year I will be able to go. Everyone have a great and safe trip. Oh my email is [email protected]

me too - thanx...was really bummed out to find out I wasn't going to be able to attend conference :( [email protected]

THANKS

I usually wind up hearing somehow, but if you want to add me to a list, that would be great :) Thanks!

KellyTheChef said:

Guess I need to give you my email address to make it easier to include me!!

[email protected]

Thanks!

I feel silly for not going, it was part of my goals this year...I'm an idiot! Anywho...here's mine if you have room left on that list : [email protected] thanks!

Mt director said she would call.. but I would love to be on your list, too... [email protected]

<h2>1. Can I still participate in the telecall if I am not attending conference?</h2><p>Yes, absolutely! Our team is hosting a telecall on Sunday night for those who are unable to attend conference. You are welcome to join in and participate in the discussions and activities.</p><h2>2. Will there be any important information shared during the telecall that I should know about?</h2><p>Yes, our team will be sharing updates and important information from conference during the telecall. We highly recommend attending to stay informed and up-to-date.</p><h2>3. Can I send emails to my team about what is discussed during the telecall?</h2><p>Yes, you are welcome to share any information or updates discussed during the telecall with your team through email. We encourage communication and collaboration among our team members.</p><h2>4. Am I allowed to post anything on social media about the telecall or conference?</h2><p>As an independent consultant, you have the freedom to share your experiences and thoughts about the telecall or conference on social media. Just be sure to follow the Pampered Chef policies and guidelines.</p><h2>5. Will there be any opportunities for me to participate in the conference even though I am not attending?</h2><p>While you will not physically be at the conference, there are still opportunities for you to participate and engage with the conference through the telecall and social media. Stay connected and be a part of the experience!</p>

1. Can I still participate in the telecall if I am not attending conference?

Yes, absolutely! Our team is hosting a telecall on Sunday night for those who are unable to attend conference. You are welcome to join in and participate in the discussions and activities.

2. Will there be any important information shared during the telecall that I should know about?

Yes, our team will be sharing updates and important information from conference during the telecall. We highly recommend attending to stay informed and up-to-date.

3. Can I send emails to my team about what is discussed during the telecall?

Yes, you are welcome to share any information or updates discussed during the telecall with your team through email. We encourage communication and collaboration among our team members.

4. Am I allowed to post anything on social media about the telecall or conference?

As an independent consultant, you have the freedom to share your experiences and thoughts about the telecall or conference on social media. Just be sure to follow the Pampered Chef policies and guidelines.

5. Will there be any opportunities for me to participate in the conference even though I am not attending?

While you will not physically be at the conference, there are still opportunities for you to participate and engage with the conference through the telecall and social media. Stay connected and be a part of the experience!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • PCCHeather0506