• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Not able to cook...HELP

AshleyAllison

Feb 6, 2012
I am doing a show for a lady whose house recently burned down. We're hoping to restock her kitchen but the place where she's staying now is extremely small so we're having to do the show at a local restaurant. Obviously I won't be able to do any cooking, but we will have a separate room to do the show and it has a sink and a counter.

We have decided to do a salsa & she's going to put together a few PC recipes to bring & will share the recipe with her guests.

I don't only want to do salsa though, does anybody have any ideas of a no bake, no microwave necessary, or anything like that recipe that we could do?

darlinclem

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Aug 13, 2007
almost any trifle! Have the cake already made.. the rest is easy and doesn't require cooking.

nikked

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2005
One of the crescent roll pizza's (you cook the crust ahead of time and add the toppings)...

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
You can assemble or decorate just about any dessert like cupcakes!

Or, as mentioned, assemble a trifle.

Cold Stone ice cream bar if management will let you put your stone in their freezer first.

pchockeymom

Veteran Member
Jan 1, 2011
chicken clubhouse squares (in the all the best). Everything is precooked. Shows tons of products, feeds a lot of people.

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
chicken clubhouse squares (in the all the best). Everything is precooked. Shows tons of products, feeds a lot of people.

I was going to suggest this - you can talk about cooking the chicken in the DCB and chop the cucumber with the MFP.