• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some no bake/cook demonstration ideas for a nursing home fundraiser?

In summary, the conversation is about the importance of setting goals and having a plan to achieve them. The speaker emphasizes the need to have a clear vision and to take action towards reaching that vision, rather than just hoping for things to happen. They also discuss the role of determination and perseverance in achieving goals. Overall, the conversation stresses the importance of being proactive and having a strategic approach to achieving success.
loreo
I just had a team member call for a little advice on a fundraiser she is doing at a nursing home. She would like to do a demo with no cooking and/ or baking. I've already suggested a trifle and chips and salsa. She doesn't think her guests could have any chips. I don't think she would mind making part of it ahead, she just doesn't want to leave the are the demo is going to be in.

Does anybody have some suggestions for her?

Thanks!

Did you look at the 'similar threads' posted below? Sometimes those rabbit trails can lead to some good ideas. I know it's been discussed before.

DUH! Thank you!

1. What are some no bake/cook demonstration ideas for a nursing home fundraiser?

Some no bake/cook demonstration ideas for a nursing home fundraiser could include making fruit parfaits, creating a vegetable and dip platter, or assembling a cheese and crackers plate. These options require minimal preparation and can be easily customized for dietary restrictions.

2. Can I make part of the demonstration ahead of time?

Yes, you can definitely make part of the demonstration ahead of time. This can save time and make the demonstration smoother, especially if the event space is limited or if there are any time constraints.

3. Are there any other options besides chips and salsa for a no bake/cook demonstration?

Yes, there are many other options besides chips and salsa for a no bake/cook demonstration. Some ideas could include making a fruit and yogurt parfait, creating a hummus and vegetable platter, or assembling a bruschetta bar with different toppings.

4. How can I accommodate guests with dietary restrictions at a nursing home fundraiser?

To accommodate guests with dietary restrictions, it is important to have a variety of options available. This could include options for those who are vegetarian, gluten-free, or have allergies to certain foods. It may also be helpful to label the items with their ingredients to make it easier for guests to choose what they can eat.

5. Is it possible to do a no bake/cook demonstration in a limited space?

Yes, it is possible to do a no bake/cook demonstration in a limited space. Some ideas could include setting up a table with pre-made items or using a small cart to move around the room. It may also be helpful to plan ahead and have all necessary ingredients and utensils organized beforehand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Deb Bixler
Replies
Views
PamperedSD
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sburnside