• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Not a Lot of Discontinued (And New) Products

In summary, there are fewer new products this season. The price range is narrower, but there are lower price items available. The changeover kit will be available on 8/3 and the new products will be available on 8/10.
kam
Staff member
I am thrilled that there aren't a lot of products (in my opinion) being discontinued this season. As much as I look forward to each new season, I usually dread seeing what is being discontinued - there is always a favorite in that list.

I am sad about the Wovens going - but I think we all saw the writing on the wall when the other 2 were discontinued last year. I figured it was only a matter of time. I am OK with the other items that were discontinued.

As to the new products - is it my imagination or does it seem like there are fewer this season? Now maybe I can afford to get ALL of the new items!! haha:) Probably not, but this year, group A might be more affordable since there are fewer newer products. I'll have to wait and see what is in Group A and how much.

kam said:
As to the new products - is it my imagination or does it seem like there are fewer this season? Now maybe I can afford to get ALL of the new items!! haha:) Probably not, but this year, group A might be more affordable since there are fewer newer products. I'll have to wait and see what is in Group A and how much.

It's not your imagination, there are fewer new items this season.
One thing I noticed though is the price range. There aren't many lower price items, so I'm not sure how that is going to work with the groupings. A lot of them fell in the mid-range category (between $20-$40)

does anyone know when will the new package and package prices will be available?

JDooley said:
does anyone know when will the new package and package prices will be available?

That will be in our changeover kit. They may be available for order on CC by 7/25 (the first day we can order fall supplies).

ETA: They will be available to order on 8/3, we will get our changeover kits by 7/31 (consultants).

Last edited:
I'm glad we're not losing much. And, it seems that there are several new products that will be popular with my customers. I would much rather have a few, well-thought-out additions like we have this time than lots of things that don't seem to make sense to me like has happened a few times. Of course, I'm sure that the things that seemed frivolous to me are must-haves to someone else. :)And, of course, I'm THRILLED that the prices of several things are going down. I've already marked my catalog so I can warn the guests at tonight's show, "Don't buy that!" ;)

raebates said:
I'm glad we're not losing much. And, it seems that there are several new products that will be popular with my customers. I would much rather have a few, well-thought-out additions like we have this time than lots of things that don't seem to make sense to me like has happened a few times. Of course, I'm sure that the things that seemed frivolous to me are must-haves to someone else. :)

Like those really cool paper napkins we had a few seasons back?;)

(employing the use of sarcasm with this post....)

Love your disclaimer, Becky.

Let us not forget the ever present and really cool finger guard that for some very strange reason survived the cut. Speaking of cut, how many have you cut it while trying to use it? I found it way to cumbersome to even bother working with.

pampered1224 said:
Let us not forget the ever present and really cool finger guard that for some very strange reason survived the cut. Speaking of cut, how many have you cut it while trying to use it? I found it way to cumbersome to even bother working with.

LOL, John!

I'm not even sure where mine is...my DS might be using it for something in his sandbox....

Sometimes things survive the discontinued list because HO still has a ton of them in the warehouse. That might be the case with some of the items we all expected to be gone. That's my theory as to why it took so long for the napkins to be deleted.

i just seen on PC newswire that the samples will be up for sell on Aug 3rd!!!

What are the current discontinued products?

The current discontinued products include the Classic Batter Bowl, the Quikut Paring Knife Set, the Nylon Slotted Turner, the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula, and the Bamboo Spoon Set.

Can I still purchase these discontinued products?

No, once a product is discontinued, it is no longer available for purchase. However, you may be able to find some of these products through independent sellers or online marketplaces.

Why are these products being discontinued?

Discontinued products are typically no longer in high demand or have been replaced by newer, updated versions. We are constantly evolving and improving our product line to meet the needs of our customers.

What are the new products that have been recently released?

Some of our new products include the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Quick Cooker, the Stoneware Loaf Pan, the Multi-Purpose Kitchen Shears, and the Basting Bottle.

Are there any plans to bring back discontinued products in the future?

While we cannot guarantee that a discontinued product will be brought back, we are always listening to our customers' feedback and suggestions. If there is enough demand for a specific product, we may consider bringing it back in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD