• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Non-Weight Bearing Show with Ground Turkey Power Cooking and Salsa Demo

In summary, the author broke their ankle and is nonweight bearing for 12 weeks. They are doing a ground turkey power cooking show with interactive salsa preparation. The guests are coming to eat and socialize, and if the author does well tomorrow, they would keep booking.
Darcia
I broke my ankle and I am nonweight bearing for 12 weeks. I am just doing the shows I already had scheduled. I have a show tomorrow with $283.00 (8 outside orders) plus she has at least 3 orders that I have not entered. She expects over 20 people.

I am going to do a (ground turkey) power cooking show and interactive for the salsa preparation. I am going to watch my DVD tonight and try to make the show 1 hour or less.

The guests will support the host but they are coming to eat and socialize.

wow that is so great!!!! way to go and hop you heal soon,:)

Darcia...hope you heal well and quickly!
Sounds like you have a good plan to deal with it so far! If you do well tomorrow, I would keep booking! Just ask your hosts to help you out with carrying your things...

Get better quick....and you may want to ask "it's me susan" for advice on doing catalog shows while you are laid up. She had GREAT success!!

Wow, that's great Darcia! Good luck tomorrow and heal quickly!

Thanks everyone I am praying for a speedy recovery at least not delayed.

There is a gal in my cluster who not only broke a leg but several other parts when she fell down some stairs. She continued with a full show schedule AND went to National Conference in a wheel chair since she couldn't move around very well. You can do it!

My show is at 31 orders and $1260 so far. She has several orders in her mail box at work. I survived with help from my oldest son in the set up. My host tripled the salsa and taco recipe from the power show which required more time for prep and at the show.

I will work on filling my March and April calendar working around days that I can get help with my totes.

Thanks to everyone for your words of encouragement.

Way to go Keep up the good work. Praying for a fast and compelte healing.

What is a "Non-Weight Bearing Show"?

A Non-Weight Bearing Show is a cooking demonstration that focuses on recipes made with ground turkey and salsa. These types of shows are perfect for individuals who are looking for healthier meal options and who may have limited mobility and cannot stand for long periods of time.

What is the advantage of using ground turkey in cooking?

Ground turkey is a lean protein option that is lower in fat and calories compared to ground beef. It is also a versatile ingredient that can be used in a variety of dishes such as burgers, tacos, and meatloaf.

What types of recipes will be featured in the show?

The Non-Weight Bearing Show will showcase a variety of recipes that use ground turkey and salsa as the main ingredients. Some examples may include turkey and black bean tacos, turkey and salsa stuffed bell peppers, and turkey and salsa chili.

Will there be any cooking tips or techniques shared during the show?

Yes, the Pampered Chef consultant leading the show will share tips and techniques for cooking with ground turkey and salsa. This may include how to properly season ground turkey, different ways to incorporate salsa into dishes, and how to make substitutions for dietary restrictions.

Is the Non-Weight Bearing Show only for those with limited mobility?

No, the show is open to anyone who is interested in learning new recipes and cooking techniques. While the focus may be on non-weight bearing options, the recipes and tips can be applied to anyone's cooking routine.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• StacieB
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • Chefstover2