• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Non Pampered Chef Related: Anyone Need Similac?

In summary, Pampered Chef does not sell Similac or any other baby formula products. They suggest checking with local grocery stores, pharmacies, or online retailers for purchasing Similac. As a Pampered Chef consultant, they do not have access to coupons or discounts for Similac. Pampered Chef does not offer any similar products to Similac and their credit cannot be used towards purchasing Similac. Their focus is on kitchen tools and cookware.
buckeyefan08
I have 12 cans of Similac Advanced concentrate that I cannot use. DS couldn't tolerate it and I would love to get it out of my cabinet! I'm asking $30 plus shipping. I don't know a lot about shipping costs but I'm sure a flat rate box would be our best bet. If you are local I'd be more than happy to meet you some where!

bumping...

Do you have a local women's shelter that you could donate them to?

They won't take baby formula. It doesn't make sense to me. They are metal cans and the exp. date is clearly marked. She said they get assistance from the gov. for that.

These are sold! Thanks!

Related to Non Pampered Chef Related: Anyone Need Similac?

1. Can I purchase Similac through Pampered Chef?

No, Pampered Chef does not sell Similac or any other baby formula products. We specialize in kitchen tools and cookware.

2. Do you have any recommendations for where to buy Similac?

We suggest checking with your local grocery store, pharmacy, or online retailers such as Amazon or Walmart.

3. Can you provide coupons or discounts for Similac?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I do not have access to coupons or discounts for Similac. I recommend checking with the manufacturer or signing up for their email list for potential promotions.

4. Are there any similar products to Similac that Pampered Chef sells?

No, Pampered Chef does not offer any similar products to Similac. Our focus is on kitchen tools and cookware.

5. Can I use my Pampered Chef credit towards purchasing Similac?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef credit can only be used towards the purchase of Pampered Chef products and cannot be applied to any other products or brands.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Elmer
  • chefblastic
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • EmAdams