1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Non-Commision order

1. kdoc

kdoc

I have a customer that bought the rectangular chillzane platter several years ago. At the time that she bought it, it did not have the deviled egg holder on the opposite side of the bottom panel. she wants to know if she can order it. I called customer service and they said yes so I went to Pampered Partner to put in the replacement parts but I don't know if I have to add shipping costs. I've never done a replacement part order, I'm still pretty green!! :D Can anyone help me.

Jun 29, 2005
  2. Shawnna

Shawnna Senior Member Gold Member

Replacement parts prices include the shipping. You can even have the order shipped directly to your customer.

Shawnna

Jun 29, 2005
  3. gmosullivan

gmosullivan Member

You do have to add the sales tax to the order. If not you will be adjusted for it. :)

Jun 29, 2005
  4. I don't understand. as far as I know we havn't had a rectangular chillzanne without the flip side bottom. The platter before this was round and the piece won't fit in it. Please help me to understand what part/item you are talking about.

Jun 29, 2005
  5. chillzanne

I also had a host that had purchased the same server a few years back. Her insert had a crack and customer service told me she could not replace it?! It was similar to the new one with the egg insert. The server was only around for 1 year.
    Candy McIntyre
    Maine Consultant

6. gmosullivan

gmosullivan Member

The new server came out last fall and the demand was soo great at the time. When the old one goes out they will replace it with a new one in the first year if they do not have the old one in stock. At that point there would not be any replacement parts for any that break after the 1 year. You can check with other consultants to see if they have any parts. I had one lady give me the parts that were not broken. The old platter was larger and round with no egg holder.

Jun 29, 2005
Have something to add?