• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Kitchen Available at Bridal Shower

In summary, if there is no kitchen available at the bridal shower, you can bring pre-made dishes or finger foods such as sandwiches, salads, or fruit platters. You can also consider showcasing Pampered Chef products by doing a no-cook demonstration or bringing pre-made dishes to the shower. Our consultants can help you make a purchase at the shower and there are many fun activities you can do without a kitchen, such as playing games or having a DIY beauty product station.
Christa
What recipe would you do? HELP!

Maybe you could bring something already prepared and then do the chicken satay rolls as a demo. Or forget the demo and just bring a bunch of prepared dishes and some fruits or veggies to chop as demos.

Love,
Rachel

I remember a few easy "salsa" type dip recipes... apple salsa and other things? Can't remember off the top of my head.

bring a table/table cloth so u have work station and dont' have to worry about mess. Bring a ring or braid already made then do the lemon/lime/cucumber demos to talk about products. Keep it easy and cook-free.

Fiesta Sandwich RingIs a great recipe. Bake the bread ahead of time and assemble at the shower. Also Tuxedo Brownie Squares or Tiramisu Brownies are also good, just bake the brownie ahead of time.

What can I bring if there is no kitchen available at the bridal shower?

If there is no kitchen available at the bridal shower, you can bring pre-made dishes or finger foods such as sandwiches, salads, or fruit platters. You can also consider bringing items that do not require cooking or heating, such as chips and dips, crackers and cheese, or pre-packaged desserts.

Can I still do a cooking demonstration at the bridal shower?

If there is no kitchen available, it may be difficult to do a traditional cooking demonstration. However, you can still showcase Pampered Chef products and their uses by doing a no-cook demonstration. For example, you can demonstrate how to make a simple fruit salsa and serve it with our handy chopper.

What Pampered Chef products are best for a bridal shower without a kitchen?

For a bridal shower without a kitchen, we recommend products that do not require cooking or heating, such as the quick-stir pitcher, the manual food processor, or the salad chopper. You can also showcase our bakeware and cookware products by bringing pre-made dishes to the shower.

Can I still make a purchase at the bridal shower without a kitchen?

Yes, you can still make a purchase at the bridal shower even if there is no kitchen available. Our consultants can help you find products that are perfect for your needs and budget. You can also take advantage of our special offers and discounts available at the shower.

What other activities can we do at a bridal shower without a kitchen?

There are many fun activities you can do at a bridal shower without a kitchen. You can play games like "Name That Kitchen Tool" or "Guess the Number of Ingredients in the Recipe." You can also have a tasting party with pre-made dishes or have a DIY beauty product station using our kitchen tools. Get creative and have fun!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sandilou
  • chefsolnick