• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Gifts Please - Baby Shower Time To Shop!

In summary, the host has requested for no gifts to be brought to the baby shower, so it is important to respect their wishes. Some reasons for this could include not wanting guests to feel obligated, wanting to focus on spending time together, or already having everything they need. If you still want to bring something, you can consider a card or small token of appreciation. It is not appropriate to bring a gift and give it to the host privately. If you have already purchased a gift, you can still give it to the parents at a later time.
jrstephens
My host asked me last night for suggestions. I want to put something to make sure they understand to NOT bring a gift and they will be buying at the shower. I want something cute & catchy and I am bad at that this morning!

I think I saw some great ways it was said on here recently. Was it on a thread or on an invite in the files? :confused: I'll see if I can find something...

okay, what I saw was an insert for the shower invitations. But the wording is good I think, and you could put that in the message sections. Go to files, then "shower inserts" to see it. I think it looks really good. But here's the wording:This Wedding Shower is a bit different from the rest.
You do not need to bring
a gift with you!! We will be shopping for xxxxxxx
from the Wedding Registry she has created with The Pampered Chef®!!You can give Stephanie even more
by purchasing items for yourself
as well! All purchases will be added to
the total of her show and
increase the total benefits.Unable to attend but would like to make a purchase???
Go to www.pamperedchef.bizxxxxxxxx

Th a n k s!!

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out to me for suggestions. I completely understand wanting to make sure your guests know not to bring a gift and that they will be purchasing at the shower. How about something like, "Leave your presents at home, we'll shop together at the shower!" or "No need for gifts, just bring your appetite for delicious food and amazing deals!" I hope these suggestions help, and please let me know if you need any further assistance. Happy hosting!

Related to No Gifts Please - Baby Shower Time To Shop!

1. Can I still bring a gift if the invitation says "No Gifts Please"?

No, the host has specifically requested for no gifts to be brought. Please respect their wishes and refrain from bringing a gift.

2. Why would the host request for "No Gifts Please"?

There could be various reasons for this. Some common reasons include the host not wanting the guests to feel obligated to bring a gift, wanting to focus on spending quality time together, or already having everything they need for the baby.

3. What should I bring if I can't bring a gift?

If you still want to bring something, you can consider bringing a card with well wishes for the new parents or a small token of appreciation such as a homemade treat.

4. Can I bring a gift to the "No Gifts Please" baby shower and give it to the host privately?

No, the host has specifically requested for no gifts to be brought. Please respect their wishes and refrain from bringing a gift even if it is intended to be given privately.

5. What if I have already purchased a gift before receiving the invitation that says "No Gifts Please"?

It is understandable that you may have already purchased a gift before receiving the invitation. In this case, you can still bring the gift but consider giving it to the parents after the baby shower or at a later time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hindy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • jennyl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tonzafunn