• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Existing Webpage for 'Anybody Make One Yet?

ahem...a little more than their share of price increases from their suppliers. And as a result, prices in the catalog will go up by March 1st. This was a difficult decision for them, but it's one that they felt they had to do in order to stay afloat. They hope that by raising prices now, customers will be more willing to buy products that are going to be more expensive in the future. They also want to remind customers that discounts/coupons will still be in effect throughout the season.I don't think that this is a good thing for the consumer. They are already on a tight budget, and this just makes things worse. The prices are going to go up even more next year,
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
Anybody make one yet? I did a search and did not find one.

Thanks!

I posted one yesterday. Type "discontinued" in the file search and it will come up (Word and pdf versions).

Joy (tastytidbits.net) is working on one and will have it for us once all official info from HO has been posted.

This one was sent to me by my hospitality director.

Attachments

• discontinued FW 2008 products.doc
    241 KB · Views: 701
Great Flyer... Thank you.

Does anyone have a list of products for the one that the prices are going up or down???

I don't remember reading anything about that

:chef:

No prices are going down. About half the catalog will be going up.Linda had an increase sheet, but it's not mine to post.

Can someone post the INCREASE sheet with just the increases?

I've been looking for the price increase sheet as well. Someone mentioned that the cookware was going up and that might be a good booking tool for February. I wanted to know the details of that.

OK- here's the sheet I got from Linda. She got it from her director. It has the discontinued items and the price increases.

Personally, I wouldn't tell customers about the price increases except for big increases (like cookware), other than to say, "If you have a lot on your wish list, I wanted to let you know that many prices in the catalog are going up as of March 1. So I highly recommend getting as much as you can now so that you beat the increase."

Attachments

• discontinued 2009.pdf
    36.9 KB · Views: 667
There is a little typo on that flyer. pamperedchef.biz was chdef. Great flyer. Just wanted whoever uses it to know. :) Thanks!!

Wow there are a lot of increases! And some are huge! I know that they don't increase a lot very often, which I appreciate. I know they just increased the bamboo and now are again. But at least it was 50 cents each time. The scoops up $2 each is a big jump. The scrapers aren't cheap as it is so $1 seems big to me, until I saw the Mega Scraper increase. Almost $20 for a scraper. Eek!I agree about not telling people about all of the increases. It's a little overwhelming. I usually share big changes though I'm not even sure I want to share how much of an increase. I think I saw $50 on a pan set. I know they have to change things. Hmmm...guess get on the phone and get double points for January :).

I wonder if other DS companies and other kitchen product sellers are going to be raising their prices. This does worry me. People are on such tight budgets and say how expensive PC is right now--wait till they see the prices in March! Are they doing this so they can afford to pay us according to the new structure plan? Or have they just been holding back as best they could but had to finally raise things? I wonder if this means lower sales but more bookings?

I think it's kind of early to be using a going going gone flyer. We've still got one and a half months left in this selling season!

babywings76 said:
I wonder if other DS companies and other kitchen product sellers are going to be raising their prices. This does worry me. People are on such tight budgets and say how expensive PC is right now--wait till they see the prices in March! Are they doing this so they can afford to pay us according to the new structure plan? Or have they just been holding back as best they could but had to finally raise things? I wonder if this means lower sales but more bookings?

The reason they gave us at conference is that the suppliers are raising the cost to Pampered Chef. Where they could PC absorbed the price increase, but in some cases it was unavoidable to raise the cost to the customer. Think about it...fear is driving this economic downturn. The manufacturers are anticipating a slow selling period so to keep their bottom lines firm they raise the cost to the people they sell to, which in turn scares the buyers and it trickles down to the consumer. When the consumer sees the raise in products they clutch the pocketbook harder. It is a catch 22 really. If everyone didn't freak out alot of the issues would be lessened. But businesses freak out and lay-off people, or raise prices, or have bonus freezes. Which scare everybody. Oh well. I don't think we'll ever learn.

Thanks, Ann, for posting!

I was really interested in the cookware increases. Thanks so much for sharing Ann.

At National Conference (July 08), HO mentioned that they had received a lot of product price increases from the manufacturers, and had absorbed those costs where possible. My theory (your mileage may vary) is that there were additional increases that HO could no longer cover without losing money. Some of the additional amounts may be to preemptively cover future increases (why change the price every season when HO can implement a larger increase now, and then keep the price stable for 2-3 years). Again, that's just my theory.

I looked over the price increases and did not notice anything about the forged cutlery and/or the knife block. Are the prices for those items remaining the same? And also, is the knife set/block/shears/honing tool combo still going to be avaiable as a guest purchase or is this going to be the item that takes the place of the forged cutlery collection as a host half-price special? Anyone know? :confused:

Is the Festive Holiday cookbook (snowman on cover) not discontinued or did I miss it?

That one is still in the line. The dessert cookbook that's retiring is Delightful Desserts.

Related to No Existing Webpage for 'Anybody Make One Yet?

1. How do I access "Anybody Make One Yet?" on the Pampered Chef website?

To access the "Anybody Make One Yet?" page on the Pampered Chef website, you can click on the "Recipes" tab on the homepage and then select "Anybody Make One Yet?" from the drop-down menu. You can also type "Anybody Make One Yet?" into the search bar on the homepage to directly access the page.

2. Is "Anybody Make One Yet?" a new feature on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, "Anybody Make One Yet?" is a new feature on the Pampered Chef website. It was recently added to provide customers with a platform to share and discover new recipes.

3. Can I submit my own recipe to be featured on "Anybody Make One Yet?"

Yes, you can submit your own recipes to be featured on "Anybody Make One Yet?" Simply click on the "Submit a Recipe" button on the page and follow the instructions to upload your recipe and photos.

4. Are all the recipes on "Anybody Make One Yet?" from Pampered Chef consultants?

No, the recipes on "Anybody Make One Yet?" come from a variety of sources including Pampered Chef consultants, customers, and other cooking enthusiasts. It is a community-based platform for sharing and discovering recipes.

5. Can I save recipes from "Anybody Make One Yet?" to my Pampered Chef account?

Yes, you can save recipes from "Anybody Make One Yet?" to your Pampered Chef account by clicking on the "Save Recipe" button on the recipe page. This will allow you to easily access and refer back to the recipe in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookingwithlove