• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create a Dec Oof Webpage: Tips and Tricks for Beginners

In summary, the people looking for a computer skills summary are looking for an order form that is easier to use and has more information on it than the one that is provided by PC.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
Anybody make one yet?

I am looking for one too. Thank you in advance for creating and sharing your computer skills with us!

Bumping up.

Now that we can type our info into the PC OOF and it has all the guest special info on it - even pictures - why are you still looking for this?? The official one looks better than anything we could make and it has everything on it. I'm too busy to be inventing my own (or changing what someone else does) when the company gives us such great stuff.

The only things I use that aren't PC are Kam's host/guest on one page and her 3 month with host/guest. I use these to cut down on paper/ink. I also occasionally use Joy's Do you love a Bargain flyer. Other than that I find no need to use anything but what the company provides us. ...just sayin'

What is PC OOF?

The outside order form (oof) available from Consultant's Corner - created by Pampered Chef (PC).

I live in a state without tax and I find the pantry section confusing plus the whole order form from HO looks busy. KrisB used to make the order forms and they were in color, which I like. Someone else was making them for awhile after KrisB. I was hoping they had theirs done. I don't use a lot of flyers that are not HO, but this one I do, because I like it better than the one HO give.

I wish we could also fill in the host's name and make the items that we filled in be bold on the outside order form. But I guess we don't get everything we want, now do we? =)

I made one.

Attachments

• December Order Form.doc
    304 KB · Views: 711
Polliewiggle said:
I wish we could also fill in the host's name and make the items that we filled in be bold on the outside order form. But I guess we don't get everything we want, now do we? =)

Suggest that to HO. They listen. We suggested the fill-ins that are there so I would bet if they hear from enough people thy would add these features.

I love seeing flyers go around the country. My upline just posted the Dec order form that I posted here. She got it from Patsy McGovern. So fun.

Thank You!!!!

What is Dec Oof and how is it used?

Dec Oof is a product offered by Pampered Chef that is used for decorating and shaping food. It is a set of tools that includes a shaping tool, a cutting tool, and a decorating tool.

Can Dec Oof be used on all types of food?

Yes, Dec Oof can be used on a variety of foods including fruits, vegetables, and even soft cheeses. It is especially useful for creating decorative shapes and designs on appetizers, desserts, and side dishes.

How do I clean and care for my Dec Oof tools?

The Dec Oof tools are made of high-quality stainless steel and are dishwasher safe. However, for best results, we recommend hand washing and drying them immediately after use to prevent any rusting or dulling of the blades.

Are there any safety precautions I should take when using Dec Oof?

Yes, please use caution when handling the Dec Oof tools as the blades are very sharp. Keep them out of reach of children and always use the included safety cover when not in use.

Can I purchase replacement parts for my Dec Oof set?

Yes, if any of your Dec Oof tools become damaged or lost, you can purchase replacement parts from Pampered Chef. Simply contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • naekelsey
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • naekelsey