• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No-Bake Recipe for 7pm Show: Cost-Effective & Lighter Fare

In summary, the no-bake recipe requires graham cracker crumbs, cream cheese, sugar, melted butter, vanilla extract, whipped topping, and optional toppings. The cost may vary but it is generally affordable. Substitutions can be made to accommodate dietary restrictions. It takes 15 minutes to prepare and at least an hour to chill. It is a light and refreshing option for a 7pm show, suitable for those watching their calorie intake.
pcheftammy
I am looking for a no-bake recipe that is cost effective. I do a lot of desserts, so I haven't tried much that is savory. It's a 7pm show, so something on the lighter side would probably be better.

Thanks!

Does it have to be true no bake or can you bake a crust or shell in advance?

Cool Veggie Pizza
Clubhouse Chicken Squares
Spicy Shrimp Ceviche Cups (which I usually do with chicken)

I don't know if you tried any of the Trifle recipes, for desserts or salads, they are no bake and usually very impressive.... There are a few Lg Bar Pan recipes you can make the crust ahead of time and just top the recipe as your demo...for the Veggie Pizza, Chicken Club House Squares, Sundae Dessert Squares...
They are what I do for no bake, I will try to find the recipes and I'll email them to you.

Deb~your reading my mind!

Deb~your reading my mind!

Oh yeah, do any type of salad. Colossal Chopped Salad is all I did in June and I'll probably continue in July unless it's a repeat crowd.

Related to No-Bake Recipe for 7pm Show: Cost-Effective & Lighter Fare

1. What ingredients do I need for the no-bake recipe?

The ingredients for the no-bake recipe include graham cracker crumbs, cream cheese, sugar, melted butter, vanilla extract, whipped topping, and any desired toppings such as fruit or chocolate chips.

2. How much does the no-bake recipe cost to make?

The cost of the no-bake recipe will vary depending on the prices at your local grocery store, but it is generally a cost-effective option as it uses simple and inexpensive ingredients.

3. Can I make substitutions for certain ingredients in the no-bake recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions to fit your preferences or dietary restrictions. For example, you can use a gluten-free graham cracker crust or substitute the cream cheese for a dairy-free alternative.

4. How long does it take to make the no-bake recipe?

The no-bake recipe is quick and easy to make, taking only about 15 minutes to mix and assemble. However, it will need to chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.

5. Is the no-bake recipe a lighter option for a 7pm show?

Yes, the no-bake recipe is a great option for a 7pm show as it is a lighter and refreshing dessert compared to heavier options like cakes or pies. Plus, it's perfect for those who may be watching their calorie intake.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Angel
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
Replies