• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No 2009 OOF Found: Looking for Jan OOF Share?

In summary, to find the Jan OOF share for 2009, log into your Pampered Chef account, click on the "My Business" tab, then "Reports", and select "OOF Shares". Enter the date range for January 2009 and click "Search". "No 2009 OOF Found" means there was no OOF share recorded for that date range. The OOF share for 2009 is no longer available. The OOF share is calculated by taking a percentage of the total retail sales for orders over $75, based on your sales level. You can view your OOF share from previous years by selecting the desired year in the "Date Range" section of the OOF Shares report.
heat123
Silver Member
I browsed the Files section and did not come across any 2009 OOF for Jan. Has anyone posted or do you have a copy to share?? TIA!

I keep it simple and use the one from behind CC.

Go to the Files and search for Jan% and there are several there from October and November 2008.​

Here is mine. You just have to change the contact information and tax rate.

I also attached February's. I got it off of here from someone else. :)

Attachments

• OOF-Jan.doc
    696 KB · Views: 303
  • OOF-Feb.doc
    355 KB · Views: 322
Thanks soo much Laurie! You rock!

Related to No 2009 OOF Found: Looking for Jan OOF Share?

1. How do I find the Jan OOF share for 2009?

To find the Jan OOF share for 2009, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Business" tab. Then, click on "Reports" and select "OOF Shares". From there, you can enter the date range for January 2009 and click "Search" to find the OOF share for that month.

2. What does "No 2009 OOF Found" mean?

"No 2009 OOF Found" means that there was no OOF (Orders Over $75) share recorded for the specified date range in 2009. This could be because you did not have any orders over $75 during that time period or because the OOF share was not yet implemented in 2009.

3. Can I still earn an OOF share for 2009?

No, unfortunately, the OOF share for 2009 is no longer available. This program was only in effect for a limited time and has since been replaced with other incentives and rewards for consultants.

4. How is the OOF share calculated?

The OOF share is calculated by taking a percentage of the total retail sales for orders over $75. This percentage is determined by your sales level and can vary from month to month. The OOF share is then added to your commission check for that month.

5. Can I see my OOF share from previous years?

Yes, you can view your OOF share from previous years by selecting the desired year in the "Date Range" section of the OOF Shares report. This will show you all of the OOF shares earned for that year, broken down by month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • AprilM
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ejleinenbach